Chapter 5...

''Wesley!''

''What's wrong with you?'' Wesley enters the room still mad and irritated, ''You're mad at me then you- Oh.'' He says when he sees my hands.

''What's happening?''

''You just got so mad you're transforming into your wolf.''

''I don't want to! Make it stop!''

''I can't do anything! You need to stop it.''

''How do I do that?''

''Calm down.'' Wesley says crossing his arms and leans against the door frame to watch the show.

What he's doing is not helping me to calm down. I don't even want to see him and now he's standing there entertained by my fear.

The green glow travels to the rest of my body and I jump up feeling my blood boil.

My dress rips into pieces and all of a sudden I'm standing on all fours. I look down and see white paws instead of hands and feet. I then look up at a now giggling Wesley and I growl.

''If you want to change back you need to calm down.''

'How am I supposed to calm down with you in my sight?' I think to myself.

''You're gonna have to learn, considering you're going to be seeing alot of me.''

'Did you just read my mind?'

''Yes, I did. It's because of the mate bond. Don't worry I can only do it if one, or both of us, is in wolf form.''

I turn my head away from him and notice the mirror in the room. I walk towards it and look at my wolf. It's like my brother's, but instead of black fur with a white patch over my eye, I have white fur with a black patch over my eye.

I can hear Wesley walking in the room behind me and opening the closet.

''When you have calmed down let me know so that I can guide you into turning back.'' He says placing a T-shirt and a pair of sweats on the bed. ''You will need these when you have turned back.''

I look at him, taking a deep breath. I nod at him, letting him now I have calmed down.

''Are you sure?'' He asks teasingly with a grin on his face.

'Yes!' I think loudly.

''Okay, don't work yourself up again.'' He says smirking

I take another deep breath to keep calm.

He stands on the opposite side of the bed with folded arms. ''Close your eyes and imagen the green magic pulsing through your vains, from your head to your toes. See your claws retract and become normal. See your fur disapear under your skin. Your ears shrinking. The hair on your head going back to it's previos state, long and thick. Imagen your eyes transforming from wolf, into human. Hear your spine snap back into it's human form.''

I follow his instructions step by step. Feeling the warmth of the green glow mixed with my blood. And in two heartbeats, I'm back to my human form. I'm still standing on all fours, but I have no clothes on and I blush, trying to hide behind the bed.

''Nice back.'' Wesley says throwing me a robe.

''That's all you're going to see.'' I say in my crouched position. I stay like that until I hear the door close and don't feel his presance in the room anymore.

I deside that I need a bath after what I've been through, just to relax a bit. Putting on the robe, I take the clothes and move to the bathroom.

''What are you doing now?'' Wesley asks as I exit the room.

''I'm going to take a bath. I feel like a dirty animal.''

''Well, you were one just a few minutes ago.''

I ignore him and close the bathroom door. I full the bath and put the clean clothes on the table. Taking off the robe I smell, Wesley? It must be his, but how do I know what he smells like?

Vanilla, he smells like vanilla. This is a smell I can get use to, at least one upside of being stuck with him.

After my bath, I put on the clothes that Wesley gave me and it fits perfectly. I didn't take long. Looking in the mirror, I can now see the dark rings around my eyes. I need some sleep.

I slowly open the door, hoping he is sleeping. But I have no luck. As soon as he sees me, a low growl escapes his lips.

''Did I do something wrong?'' I ask sarcastically.

''My wolf liked the fact that you wore my robe.'' He says just loud enough for me to hear.

I roll my eyes at him, entering the bedroom and closing the door behind me. His wolf likes it, not him.

I get into bed and let my body warm up underneath the thick blanket.

This mating thing is going to be the death of us...

I wake up at the sound of someone knocking on the door. ''Latasha wake up.'' He says opening the door.

''What time is it?'' I ask looking at him.

''6 am.''

I turn around in protest and close my eyes again. He only let me have 3 hours of sleep.

''Get up. We need to go back to the pack house. I have important work to do.''

I moan in protest.

''I could just leave you to find your own way back to the pack house, but my wolf won't allow that. So, if you don't get up I'm going to carry you.''

''Save yourself some energy and make me coffee, afterwards I will walk on my own to the pack house.''

''I don't have time for this.'' He says picking me up.

''Put me down!''

''You can talk someone into making you coffee at the house.'' I don't even have the energy to protest any more and let him carry me.

I was smart actually, now I don't have to walk all the way. The walk back to the pack house takes so long I fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up at the sound of him opening a door. I look up and see that he carried me all the way to my room.

''If you need me, I will be in my study down the hall and if I'm not there my bedroom is the one across from yours. But I would prever it if you leave me alone.''

I nod and he leaves the room closing the door behind him.

I immediately go to the bed and climb underneath the warm blanket, burying my head in the pillows.

------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment

LoL until next time...;)