Epilogue...

Wesley is standing with his arm around my waist. We where just attending Ben and Sasha's wedding.

Yes, Ben did ask her to marry him. Wesley asked me also. They took us both on a romantic weekend and asked us at the same time.

Ben wanter our weddings to be on the same day as well, but I said no. I didn't want to take attention away from Sasha and Ben. I wanted this to be their special day.

I promised to look after Cayden for the day. Sasha and Ben had a baby boy. He's the cutest little boy I've ever seen. He has deep blue eyes and dark brown hair.

If Wesley got his way I would've been pregnant by now too, but he respected the fact that I was raised a human. I want to get married before I take another step.

''Cayden come back here.'' I yell running after him. 

He may be cute, but he's damn naughty. I must say, for a 3 year old he's super smart.

He know when he did something wrong and right now he's running from me and Wesley, because he stole a piece of wedding cake before the bride and groom could even cut the cake.

How can a 3 year old be faster than me? Wesley out smarted him and ran around a table to stand infront of him. Cayde tried to turn around and run back, but Wesley caught him and playfully threw him in the air.

''Again uncle Wesley, again.'' He laughs and Wesley throws him again.

I never knew he had this side to him. The loving and caring side. He showed that side when Cayden was born and of course he wanted a baby of his own since then, but like I said before, he respects me.

''Now I'm holding you in my arms so you can't go anywhere.'' Wesley says tickling him and walking over to me.

He reaches me with a laughing Cayden in his arms and places a small kiss on my lips.

''Eeeeeeewwwwww.'' Cayden says closing his eyes and turning his head away from us.

Wesley and I laugh at him and in the corner of my eye I see Steven and Mia.

Those two have been pretty close since Steven jouned the pack. The way I know Steven, he's been flirting with Mia.

Who knows, maybe there's a future for the two of them.

------------------------------------------------
And so the book came to an end. I had alot of fun writing this and I hope you enjoy the book.

If you would like a sequel I will write one about Steven, but it depends on how this book goes.

Please tell me if you would like a sequel and please tell me what you thought about this book.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my spelling. If there's still some spelling mistakes, I apologize. My spelling sucks.

Lots of Love,

Joalize... ;)