Chapter 22...

''Steven.'' I growl under my breath.

''What are you doing here?'' He asks with a grin.

''That's for me to know and you to find out.'' I snap at him.

''Ouch.'' He holds a hand over his chest. ''That hurts.''

I just glare at him.

''You're here to kill dad, aren't you?''

''He is not my dad.'' I growl again.

''Let me help you.''

''Why would you want to help me.''

''Because you're not capable of doing something like this on your own.''

''Yes, I am. I'm the Luna of the Silver Eclips pack, remember.''

''That doesn't change who you are. Just let me kill him for you.''

''Why would you do that? You're daddy's boy.''

''I want to get out of this place. Ever since you left he's been worse and he's taking it out on me.''

I fold my arms and glare at him. ''Please, Latasha. Let me do this and prove to you that I'm on your side now.''

''What do you want from me?'' I question why he's suddenly on my side.

''I want to go with you. I want to be appart of a pack. Please Latasha, I want a chance to live a normal werewolf life. Make some friends, train and fight along side the Alpha in battle.''

I know how he feels and I feel sorry for him. For some reason I believe him and maybe what I'm about to do is a bad thing, but I need to know for sure.

I take the knife out of my pocket and hand it to him. ''Prove it. I want that man dead before he kills the man I love in battle tomorrow.''

He takes the knife and pulls me into a hug. ''Thank you.'' I can hear there is true meaning to his words, he isn't just saying them.

He pulls away and runs upstairs to Stephan's room and I follow. Stephan must've done something pretty bad to Steven for him to kill his own father without thinking twice.

I know Steven isn't lying because he was never a good actor and you can see he's truely relieved.

We stop infront of Stephan's bedroom door. Steven turns to face me. ''You have a plan to get out of here, right?''

''Yeah, my friend Mia is waiting outside.'' He nods.

Steven takes a deep breath and opens the door slowly. I'm nervous, but relax a bit when I hear him snoring. At least he's asleep and I don't have to do it anymore.

Steven walks in without making a noise. He stops next to the bed and take out the knife I gave him.

He plunges the knife straight into Stephans heart without thinking and the snoring stops.

I walk closer and put my fingers agains Stephan's neck to feel for a heartbeat. Nothing. He's dead. It's finally over. He can't hurt Wesley or me any longer.

I place my hand on Steven's shoulder. This could not have been easy for him.

''I'll call the rogues and cancel the war.'' He says and I nod.

A sudden rush of a weird tingling sensation corses through my body. I rip my hand away from Steven's shoulder and he shoots his head to me.

I feel dizzy. I can't stand anymore, my legs give in underneath me and I plummet to the floor. Hitting it with a bang.

''Latasha, what's going on?'' Steven yells and everything goes black.

------------------------------------------------
I know, it's another short chapter. I'm really sorry, but Stephan is dead and Steven is on Latasha's side.

What did you think happend to Latasha at the end?

Please vote and comment!

LoL until next time... ;)