Chapter 25...

Wesley's POV.

''Ben get your stuff!'' I yell. ''We're going to the Enchanted Forest.''

''Why?'' A confused Ben sticks his head around the corner.

''We need to talk to the Moon Goddess, try and see if we can get Latasha back.''

''How are we going to do that? You know talking to her isn't easy.''

''Ben please. You know how I feel about her.'' I plead.

''Yeah, it's the same way I feel about Sasha.'' He looks at me. ''Lets go.''

''We need some weapons.'' I stop him. ''Just in case.''

''You go get the car ready and I'll get the guns.'' Ben says runnig down to the weapons room.

I'm waiting outside at one of the SUV's for Ben. I hear someone running and look in the direction. I see Steven and honestly I'm not too happy about that.

''Please can I come with?'' He asks out of breath.

''Why?'' I growl.

''Because somehow I feel that this is my fault.''

''Trust me it isn't. You couldn't have stopped it even if you tried.'' I confirm.

''But I want to help.''

''Wesley let him come with. We could need an extra look out.'' Ben says walking towards us with a duffle bag.

''Fine.'' I motion for Steven to get in. ''Do you have enough guns, Ben?''

''I brought three just in case.'' He says throwing the bag on the back seat next to Steven.

I'm about to get into the driving seat, but Ben stops me. He's right. I'm in no condition to drive, so I move to the other side.

The drive to the Enchanred Forest is quiet. It's at least an hours drive. The forest is placed in the middle of all the packs.

Ben is pushing his limits and is driving faster. He can feel how upset I am.

We arrive at the border and stop. We need to walk the rest of the way. The trees are so densly packed, no car can fit through.

We walk for about 15 minutes. Through all the trees, over rocks and through the long grass. The trees are changing colour now. They are a glowing magenta, no longer a dead brown from winter.

''Okay I know I'm going to be a menace now, but I don't know alot about werewolves and this is freaking me out. How much further do we need to go?'' Steven asks from behind.

''We're here.'' I come to a stop.

''So what now?''

''We try to contact the Moon Goddess.''

''And how do we do that?''

''Hey Moon Goddess!'' I yell. ''Don't ignore me I know you can feel my presance.''

''Just like that?'' Steven looks confused.

I don't even need to say anything back, as the Moon Goddess appears infront of us and Steven stumbles over a log behind him.

''Hello my dear Wesley.'' The Moon Goddess says. ''I see you brought company.'' She motions to Steven and Ben. ''To what do I owe the plesure?''

''I want Latasha back.'' I tell her.

''My dear I can't do that. She changed the future three times and you know the rules.''

''Can I trade you? Me for her.''

''I'm sorry. You are not the one that changed the future.''

Steven walks close to touch the Moon Goddess, but Ben slaps his hand and stops him.

''Now my dear if that's all you need, I'll be off.'' And she dissapears.

''Shit!'' I yell throwing a rock I found on the ground.

''What now?'' Ben asks.

''We go to Atheana.'' I start walking into the woods.

''Wait, you mean the dark witch?'' Steven says running after me. ''I've heard many rumours about her. None of them good.''

''She can help me get Latasha out of that dark place.''

The rest of the walk to to Atheana's house is quiet. We make it there quick and I knock on the door without thinking twice.

''Alpha Wesley,'' she greets us with a smile and the old hag invites us in. ''what can I do for you?''

''The Moon Goddess took my mate to The Forgotten Realm. Is there a way we can get her out of there?'' I cut straight to the chace. I can't loose anymore time.

''Well, yes.'' She says concernd. ''But if the Moon Goddess catches us, she will surely exile us all.''

------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment your thoughts!

LoL until next time... ;)