(11) Run Omega Run

Chapter 11.

"Come here Celia." Alpha Zaire commanded and I scurried over to him. I had just been cleaning the pot in the kitchen so it was strange that he wanted me when I’m very busy. The beds need to be made before everyone came home from school or work.

"Yes Alpha." I gave a slight bow before looking up, not making eye contact. 

"Go downstairs and wait for me." 

I knew what was coming and panic took over me. "Yes Alpha." I trembled and swiftly walked out of his office. 

I'm only five years old for god’s sake. Why do I have to go through so much pain at a young age? 

When I entered the cold room I sat up on the metal desk and waited. My feet bare, with no socks to keep me warm. Only wearing a thin nightgown that didn't even keep me warm. Why? Why? Why? 

The black barred door was sprung open and entered the man I've feared. I flinched at the deadly look in his eyes and gripped the table tighter. Please let this be quick and painless, just kill me not torture me. This isn't right for a young girl like me. There is so much I could've done. He could've let me do the laundry or shovel the snow. Just please, anything but this. 

Alpha Zaire pulled out a silver knife and pierce it into my mid-thigh. I howled in pain and bit my tongue, the metal taste of blood greeted my taste buds. He pulled it out and plunged it into my other thigh. Pain was all I felt. I felt dizzy and weak, and that is what he always did. Having me weak made him feel powerful and dominant. 

The Alpha pulled the burning utensil out of my thigh he placed it beside me. Blood dripped from the knifed, my own blood in front of my innocent eyes. The next thing I knew he grabbed a handful of my platinum blond hair and tugged. I squeaked in pain in both my scalp and the click in my neck. 

Getting a better grip on my hair he lifted me up off the table. I cried and reached for it, clawing at his bare hand with my short nails. Then I felt myself flying through the air and hit the wall. A painful crack could be heard coming from my hip bone. I cried in pain and lay defenseless on the floor. 

That was until I heard another bone crack, them a pop. I cried in pain when my shoulder spun around and twisted in an awkward way by itself. My skin was burning and slowly being covered by black fur. 

What's happening? 

Then my ankle pops me I cry out on pain. I'm on fire and my body feels like it’s being stretched and broken slowly. This is the worst pain I've felt, far different than Alpha Zaire beatings.

I look back down at my hands and find paws to replace them. What? I'm not supposed to shift until I turn sixteen. My mouth and nose begin to ache and I cross my eyes to see a snout forming. On both sides of my head I feel my ears tug and pull and create wolf ears. Feeling a tail come out of my rear feels uncomfortable and painful. 

Then suddenly it disappears and I lay limp on the cold ground. Alpha Zaire has a smug look on his lips and my wolf body pants and whines. Slowly he approaches me and kneels down. Grabbing my muzzle so I wouldn't attack him at all. 

"Now I can use you to get my mate back." He growls standing up and leaving me to heal. 

Suddenly a calming voice echoes in my head. "Hello."