Authors Note

Hi guys! 

So I know the ending of ROR was probably the most depressing and saddest thing to actually read. I was pratically bawling my eyes out while typing. However, I have some things I want to tell you. :)

1. Run Omega Run was actually suppost to be a lot more romantic and not as heartbreaking as what I planned it to be. My first draft of it had gotten deleted somehow and I rewrote it to what you see today.

2. At first I planned for Celia to get pregnant and have this big war between Blood Moon and Ice Moon over it, but I thought...that was WAY to original. 

3. While writing, I switched from Celia getting pregnant to not getting pregnant. I never really could decide since this WAS a romance story and wasn't meant to be all about that kind of stuff. But it happened any way so yeah. 

4. Cooper wasn't supposed to be that bipolar, he was just supposed to be like your every day boring Alpha...yeah that never happened. 

5. Trixie was meant to be another enemy, but I made her a friend of Celias. 

6. From the begining, Felicity was meant to betray everyone.

7. Paiges name was at first Maxine and Adam was actually named David. 

8. Zaire was actually going to be named Zayn. (yes like the One Direction boy) 

9. Claytons name was going to be Marcus, but I thought it was way to common. 

10. There's going to be a Sequel.

...

...

Yeah you heard me right! A sequel! 

To be honest I hated leaving sad endings, so a sequel will be up before you know it! :)

This will actually be the last time we are in Celia's POV, (well maybe) and I haven't really decided who will be speaking. Penelope's gone officially and is unknown to everyone, Celia is practically dead inside her own body, Cooper is worried and going slightly insane. Maybe I'll have it in Rylan or Claytons POV. Or Trixie and Jeremy, or Shaw, Lucian, or Jaqueline. OR, that boy Kory who's mother died and is from Bermuda. hmm....I'll think about it. 

I just wanted to let you know, Run Omega Run was so much fun to write and became a big part of my life for half this year. (and a little more).

Please do me a big favor and tell people about this, I would love to see this get a lot of reads. Tell your friends, and their friends, and just about anybody that you talk to. I've read all your comments, and recieving them makes me so happy when I get an email about it. Some of them made me laugh, some of them made me smile, but just about All of them kept me going to update this. 

If you've read my profile description (like a total stalker hehe just kidding) then you know how much I really love writing and why I do it. 

This is a shoutout to my amazing Aunt, who is a writer as well and inspired me to write when I was in 3rd grade. With a book published herself, I've wanted to be just like her. Dearest Aunt, I didn't mean to make you cry when I told you about how many people were actually kind of reading this. Sorry. :/ But I love you!!!

This is also a shoutout to my sister, who encouraged me to post my stories on Wattpad, and for introducing me the website in the first place. I never would've done any of this without her. She means so much to me, and has tried so hard to get me to update all of my other stories that I have written. You're the best!!

Another shoutout to my best friend, who actually knew the ending to Run Omega Run when I talked about starting the book. She's actually the only one who knows how the sequel ends besides me. (Yes it is already well planned out in my head) She encouraged me to update, and has been there for me when I ran out of ideas. I love you so much BFF!

Finally, a shoutout to everyone who has given support to me by commenting, voting, and even reading. When I first posted this, I screamed when I got 1,000 reads. When I hit 10,000 reads I practically fainted. I dont know how to thank you guys for everything, and I'm sorry I made a few of you cry at the end. ;.( please forgive my evil behavior. hehe. 

Back to the list:

11. The ending was actually going to be happy, with Cooper and Celia getting married, Penelope staying, and everyone having a 'Happily Ever After'.

12. Celia's parents were actually going to show up at the end, and that's what I had previously planned if Penelope had stayed and everyone was happy.

13. The sequel was meant to have Penelope meet her mate on the beach on vacation, which obviously isnt happening seeing as she is gone.

14. If you can remember, Celia had played the song Greensleeve on the harp to Savannah. It is a Christmas song, and I wanted it to foreshadow that many important scenes would be happening during Christmas. For example, Celia being pregnant and Penelope being taken away. It was never really meant to be a supposed 'random' hobby.

15. Ayana's name was actually Yolanda, but it just seemed like a mouthful when tallking about a witch. I dont know, it just never really suited her. 

16. People who weren't meant to exist at all in the story: Warner, Alyssa, Philip (Third in Command), Jo (Warners Mate) Amazon, and matter of factly, Sage. 

17. Logan was formally killed by Zaire, before I switched it to his jealous mate Carly.

18. Savannah was never meant to be an important character, but I decided she should be something more in the sequel (so look out for her)

19. If Celia didn't have the cure injected into her, she was actually going to adopt Kory (pregnant 16 year old girl who's mate died) which is why she had previously wanted to speak to Alyssa.

20. Just as a maybe, the letter Celia wrote to Penelope is one of many to come. I was thinking every year on Penelopes birthday she will write one. (not sure if it will actually come true.)

I will need some help with the sequel starting with a title and then a book cover. I've come up with a few but none I really like. It has to be a lot like the title Run Omega Run and also with the cover for it. So if you can PM me a cover or title and I will announce the winner with a dedication and begin the sequel. 

I'm going to very VERY busy for the next...three months. School has started and I'm very involved with certain parts of it. That means I won't have a lot of time to be on this site and update. However as soon as the holidays roll around I will be around more. 

Okay my lovlies that's it. If you're not going to read the sequel (which some actually don't) I just wanted to say it was nice to have you around. I hope you guys want to see what happens next, it really is a lot more interesting and drama filled than the first one. I'll post the description next.

I love you guys for putting your time into reading my first ever werewolf story. I've realized I'm a lot better in the supernatural writing than the teen ficition romance stuff. Thank you guys so much.

Xox

~Pamela