(21) Run Omega Run

********************************************************

Just a small warning there are a few awkward parts!!

*********************************************************

Chapter 21.

My entire body ached for a weird reason and I opened my eyes to be greeted with a bright light. I couldn’t believe Cooper didn’t come home last night. I must’ve stayed up until one waiting on him to come back. Something must’ve happened with the pregnant girl if he didn’t bother mind-linking any news. I guess he wanted to spend more time with a girl who was dumb enough to get knocked up than with his recently marked mate.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts and I sat up slowly in bed to see who it was. It took a while to actually sit up because the muscles in my arms felt like a banjo string. Hissing in pain silently I opened my slit eyes to look at the figure. Paige was beaming happily at me with a little image in her hand and a box in the other

“Hey Paige.” I greeted casually trying to  pat down the birds nest on my head. “What’s up?

“I have two things to show you.” She smiled skipping over to me and collapsing in front of me. Shoving the picture in my hand she squealed. “Guess who this is!”

The picture was black and white and all that seemed noticeable was a little circle on the side. To be honest it didn’t even look like anything. Scrunching my eyebrows together I examing Paige. Why was she getting so excited over a little circle on a picture? Does it mean something to her? Should I say something?

“Um…” I paused, looking for the correct words. “What is it?”

“What is it?” She asked angrily. Oops. “What is it? It’s my baby!”

“Really!” I beamed looking at the little circle again. “That’s amazing! Is he or she healthy?”

“Yep.” She said popping the ‘p’ loudly. “My Aunt Sheila told me everything was fine but I should try to limit the amount of stress for the next few weeks because now is a fragile part of my baby’s development.”

“Well that’s smart.” I nodded. “Now what’s the other thing?”

“Oh right.” She chuckled before opening the little tin box. Inside it was different kinds of combs and scissors. Huh? ”I overheard the conversation you had with Sheila about your heat coming in the next month. Thinking it was a good idea I bought this entire kit.”

“A kit for what?” I asked hesitantly, dreading the answer.

“Well I scheduled a waxing for you at three and I’ve decided to cut your hair.” She pulled out the pair of scissors causing them to make a ‘snip, snip’ sound.

Waxing? I’ve heard all the girls complaining about how painful it is to get one. They said it hurt and burns in the most uncomfortable places. To have it done…wherever Paige scheduled it is bound to hurt. Then she’s going to-

“You’re going to cut my hair?” I asked in shock, my mouth ajar.

“Believe me you’ll look beautiful now come.” Paige grabbed me by my long hair and guided me to the bathroom. My eyes widened when I got a flash of what Alpha Zaire had done.

“Wait!” I cried clutching my long hair tightly. He was dragging my along the carpeted floor causing rug burns to erupt on my milky skin. “Please don’t! I’m sorry!”