(19) Run Omega Run

Chapter 19.

This little shocker was the reason we all stood in the hallway staring at the new found mates. Jeremy seemed a little shocked but couldn’t move to her because of the Alpha tone Cooper had used on him. I was very angry with him for that, but would scold him later. Right now we had some major things to discuss.

“A rogue Jeremy? A rogue just so happens to be your mate!” Cooper growled taking him by the scruff of his collared shirt. Why he was wearing such a nice shirt was a mystery to me and I knew I had to ask him about that under better circumstances.

“You know better than I do that she is more than just a rogue.” Jeremy spat causing everyone’s eyes to go wide at his words. Did he seriously go against what his Alpha had just stated?

“Don’t play with me pup, or you’ll be locked away just as she is.” My mate angrily pushed him away but told him not to go anywhere.

“This ‘she’ just so happens to be standing only a few feet away from you.” A new voice snapped and I looked over at Jeremy’s mate. “Think realistic Cooper, you know what he’s talking about.”

“You don’t patronize me.” This was getting a little out of hand, so I grabbed Coopers forearm before he could charge over to her. She didn’t even flinch, but I knew why she wouldn’t even bat an eyelash.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Jeremy boomed trying to overcome his Alphas command. It was no use to him and only made him look as if he was pleading like a lost puppy wanting a home.

Coopers eyes snapped back over to the Omega and I had to hold my mates arm to hold him back from punching him square in the jaw. All my weight was rested on his arm, and I knew if he tugged away from me I wouldn’t be able to hold him back. Luckily he didn’t take a step away from me, but I still feared for my new friends’ life. Disrespecting an Alpha is a death wish that would never go unpunished. If Cooper thought about punishing him, I would have to try some form of persuasion. 

“And once again,” Jeremy’s mate snorted rolling her eyes. “‘Her’ is right here.”

“Trixie don’t speak, you are still a rogue in my eyes and I won’t hesitate to punish you for your disrespectful actions.” The red-head rolled her eyes at him and remained crossing her arms.

Like always her makeup was on heavy, like she was prepared to break into someone’s home. The outfit she was wearing screamed sleazy but I knew that was just her style. A pair of black ripped jeans that showed too much skin hugged her fit legs well. A hot pink crop top was on showing perfect abs and a gold loop in her belly button. The top also showed her cleavage that I certainly didn’t have, along with the black laced bra underneath. Purple lipstick was on her face and powder covered any flaws she had on her face.

What I never noticed that was on her, was three claw marks coming from the back of her neck down to where a mark would usually be. It takes a lot to scar a werewolf, and is usually done with silver. However these scratches must’ve been done by some kind of wolf that had silver claws, and I could only wonder how this happened to her.

“You cannot order me around Cooper when I’m one of the strongest Alphas ever bred. Learn some respect for an old friend.” I didn’t enjoy the words she spoke, and narrowed my eyes at her. “Oh don’t give me that look future Luna, you know he can be sour at times.”

I knew the only reason she was talking like this was to get to her mate, but I didn’t appreciate any of the things she had said. I knew my suspicions of her being an untrusted person were correct, and I should’ve stuck with that judgment.