Chapter 7

Hiiiiiiii! So I have a very important message to tell you guys!!! A fellow member of Wattpad, is about to leave!!! AND I FOR ONE, DONT WANT THAT!!! I love everyone one Wattpad! And I hate having to watch someone leave something that they love! So everyone, do me a favor!!!! Message _-Wendy_Marvell-_! And tell her that she is loved!!! And that she shouldn't leave! No! That she can't leave! She is having a hard time, and needs help! She has told me that she believes that she might be falling into depression! Please if you are depressed! Falling into depression! Or has recovered from depression! Please help her out for me!!! I hate seeing people, and also friends, fall into depression! I had a friend who I knew quite well! And she had fallen into depression, so I helped her everyday, to try and get her out of it! But when I had to move, I tried to stay in contact with her. Until I got an email from her mom, that said that she had commited suicide! That messed me up for so long! Now I know not every chace of depression leads to suicide. But still, please help her!!! So I would like to dedicate this chapter to _-Wendy_Marvell-_! _-Wendy_Marvell-_ I love you so much! And remember I love all of you guys too! And if you ever feel like you guys need to talk, I am here! And you guys can talk to me!!! So until then, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

"Natsu! Levy! Gray! Erza! Mira! Gajeel! Juvia! Happy!" I screamed as I continued to run into the woods. "Guys, where are you?" I continue to yell, looking everywhere trying to find any sign of them.

"Lucy!" I heard a voice yell from behind me, I turned around and took off towards the voice. The voice continued to call out for me, along with many others. As I followed the sound, it lead me to the base of a mountain and I took off up the large hill.

"Guys!" I screamed, as I got closer to the top. "I'm coming!" Their calls continued to get louder, but then the moment that I broke through the trees, Their voices vanished, and all that welcomed me was an extremely large cabin. I stepped closer to it as I looked around for any sign of my comrades. As I got closer to the large doors, I could see that there was a flag above the doors. And on it was a wolf's paw, and each of the pads were spiraled just a little, except one of them was slightly more swirled than the others.

'I've seen that before.'

I asked myself, as I looked at the doors. I reached out to grab a hold of the door and open it, when they slowly opened by themselves, and I jumped at the sudden movement. At first it was dark in the large building, and for some reason, I felt the need to enter anyway. Once I stepped inside, the doors slammed shut, and the lights came on. And there I stood in a large room, that looked very much like the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. I looked around, and saw no one around.

"Guys, where are you?" I called out.

'Right here.'

Someone said in my head, but I got the feeling that there was someone behind me, and when I turned around I saw the wolf pack that had attacked me up on the stage.

"Who are you?" I asked them.

'That's something you will learn very soon, Lucy.'

The leader said in my head.

"I can hear you in my head." I said.

'Of course you can. Now that you're one of us.'

The brown wolf with feathers behind its ear said, it was a female.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

'Patience little pup. You have much to learn. And we will teach you, when you join us of course.'

"Where are my friends?" I yelled at them.

'Like I said earlier, right here.'

The pack leader said, and they all move to the side to revile everyone was chained to the wall.

"Guys!" I said as I stepped forwards.

'Don't bother.'

The pack leader said.

'Besides it's time for you to wake up.'

"What?" I asked. Them all the wolves turned and attacked my friends. Natsu. Erza. Gray. Happy. Levy. Juvia. Mira. Gajeel. All of them. Their screams filled my ears. "No!" I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" I screamed as I sat up in bed.

"Lucy!" Natsu said as he jumped off my couch and ran up to me. "What's wrong?"

"Natsu." I said. "You're okay."

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I just had a nightmare." I said, as I wiped the sweat off my face, but it wasn't sweat. It was tears. I took a deep breath and wiped them away.

"Are you okay?" Natsu asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah." I said and looked at him, but all I could see was him screaming as the wolves tore him apart. "No." I said, and hugged him. He was hesitant to hug me back, but after a moment he hugged me back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You and everyone were calling out for me in the woods." I started. "And when I got out of the woods, there was this building and your voices had come from it. So I went inside, and the wolves were in it. They talked to me, said that I was one of them, and that I'm going to be joining them. And then . . . . . ." I said, but stopped not knowing if I was going to be able to continue.

"Then . . . . what?" Natsu asked.

"They killed you." I said. "I heard your guys screams, and I did nothing to stop it." I said, and started crying.

"Hey." Natsu said as he moved me away from him. "Its okay, it was just a dream. I'm right here."

"But it felt so real." I said as I looked at the bed spread.

"Hold my hand." He said, as he held his hand in front of him.

"What?" I asked and I felt my face go a little warm.

"Just do it." He said. I placed my hand in his, and he squeezed my hand.

"Do I feel real?" He asked me. I nodded. "If I feel real, then I am real." He said. "It was just a dream. Now go back to bed." I laid down and pulled the cover up to my chin and Natsu went to go lay back on the couch. I then grabbed his wrist and he looked at me, and smiled. "Move over." He said, and I did. After a few minutes I hadn't fallen asleep yet, but I laughed a little.

"What?" He asked me.

"You're in my bed." I said.

"Shut up." He said and rolled over so he wasn't facing me. And I laughed a little more, before falling asleep again. This time, knowing where Natsu was. He was right next to me.