Chapter 12

Hello! So guys this is a pretty long chapter. And at first it's kind of just me stretching it out. But then it get to the main point so . . . . . whatever! So anyway, I have a feeling you guys might not like me after this chapter or next chapter, so brace yourselves. Cause it's going to start getting crazy. But until then. I would like to dedicate this chapter to Nalu01204! She is a new follower! Yay! Love you Nalu01204! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a white ceiling was above me. I took a deep breath and felt a small paint in my ribs. I whinced a little and then I remembered why I was in pain. I shot straight up and saw that I was in the imfirmary. And that I was alone.

'Natsu.'

I ran to the door and flung it open and ran outside. Everyone was rebuilding the Guild stairs or was helping replace the tables. I looked everywhere but I couldn't see him.

"Lucy?" I heard from behind me. I turned and saw him standing behind me. Natsu stood there and was shirtless as he had bandages wrapped around his torso.

"Natsu!" I yelled and tackled him in a hug. After a moment I pulled away. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He laughed at me. "I just needed stitches."

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it." He said smiling. "You on the other hand." He said and I looked down and saw that I had multiple bandages all over my body, and showed almost no skin.

"Yeah, but I'm fine." I said and ripped the bandages off my arm that had been nawed on, but when the bandages were pulled away there was nothing in my skin. "See?"

"Yeah, you're up sooner then Porlyusica said you would." Natsu said as he looked at my arm.

"Yeah, no we're fine too. Don't worry about us." Gray said as he, Juvia, Erza, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, and Happy walked over.

"Well you're not the one that almost died, now are you?" I asked him. He went to say something but I continued to stare at him.

"No." He said.

"Are the rest of you guys okay?" I asked as I stood up off the ground.

"Yeah, we're alright." Levy said.

"Thanks to you." Mira said.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You kicked Ethan's ass!" Natsu said, as I offered him a hand up. "Wait." Natsu said as he gripped my arm.

"What?" I asked him.

"You feel stronger than usual." He said.

"Gee thanks." I said.

"No seriously." He said. "Erza feel." He said and held my arm out to her, she then felt my upper arm.

"Natsu's right, your mussles have grown." Then Levy and Mira felt my arms.

"Why is everyone touching me?" I asked.

"Hey bunny girl, catch." I heard Gajeel say and I turned my head to see, he was throwing Levy at me.

"Ah!" I screamed and catched Levy in my arms.

"Gajeel what the hell?" Levy yelled at him.

"Levy you're really light." I said, and placed her down. Everyone then started to gather around and see what we were up to.