Chapter 10

Well, well, well. Look at what we got here. A new chapter, that's what! And I am so excited for this chapter! This is one of the ones that I have been waiting for! I have 2 or 3 other ones that I'm really excited about doing, but those are in the future, and towards the ending! But we're not there yet! So for now, you have to deal with this awesomeness! *Lays across table.* *Wiggled eyebrows.* Naw, I'm just kidding. I was actually talking about the chapter. So enough chitchat! I would like to dedicate this chapter to Itsfunnehfangirl1! She is a new follower! And I know, I am way behind on dedicating! I'm sorry! I going to try and catch up as soon as I can! But for now, I love you Itsfunnehfangirl1! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

I sat down in the library, along with Erza, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, and Happy. We had continued to do research for hours and trying to find any clue to what has happened, and with still no luck.

"Guys." Levy said as she closed her book. "Bad news."

"What is it Shrimp?" Gajeel asked.

"Did you find something?" I asked, only slightly excited, since she didn't look happy.

"No, this was the last book in the library." Levy said as she shook her head. I took a deep breath and looked at my lap.

"Don't worry Lucy, we'll find something." Natsu said, and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Natsu's right." Erza said. "These type of wolves can't just exist with no information on them."

"Guys." Someone said as they ran down the stairs. We looked to see Cans and she looked a little worried.

"What is it Cana?" Gray asked.

"There's a group of people asking for you, Lucy." Cana said as she looked at me. I took a moment before standing and then quickly rushed up the stairs, with everyone behind me. When I got to the top of the stairs I worked my way through the crowd I saw that everyone was staring at a large group of people, and they stared at me. One of them stood there with half of his hair shaved and it was black, while the other half was long red hair That covered up the right side of his face.

 One of them stood there with half of his hair shaved and it was black, while the other half was long red hair That covered up the right side of his face

A girl had colorful paint streaked across her face, and both arms. She had long brown hair, that had a lot of feathers in it, was standing next to him, with his arm around her shoulders.

 She had long brown hair, that had a lot of feathers in it, was standing next to him, with his arm around her shoulders