Chapter 9

Hello hello! And lookie lookie! A new chapter! I an fucking in love with this book! Like I was talking it out to a friend who has been helping me a little with this story, and I was getting really fucking excited! And I hope you guys just as excited as I am because this story is going to be fucking amazing! And tell me, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest. How freaking excited are you? Because I'm like, an 11. Maybe 12. But I guess my vote doesn't count since I know what's going to happen . . . . . . . oh well! I don't care. Although I care about your votes! So how excited are you? Anywho, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Sexy_erza_scarlet! She is a new follower! Love you ! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

I held my hand out to the blonde wolf with chocolate brown eyes, and it slowly got closer to my hand as well, until it had its face in my hand. It looked at me and then closed its eyes, as if it was content.

"Lucy." I said, its the wolf opened its eyes and tackled me again, and this time it laid in my lap, as it cried.

"That's, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"Oh no." Levy said as everyone looked at her.

"This isn't going to be good." Gramps said.

"What the hell is going on?" Everyone, who didn't know had happened to Lucy, asked. I then lifted Lucy up and carried her into the infirmary. I placed her down on a bed, and sat next to her.

"What happened to you?" I asked her quietly as everyone else came in. Lucy then laid down so that her head was in my lap, and I petted her head.

"Erza will you go get Porlyusica?" Gramps asked as he stepped into the room.

"Yes Master." She responded and left the room.

"Master I don't think that is going to work." Juvia said.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try." He told her and I continued to pet Lucy's head and neck, and she calmed down a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: Half an Hour

"I hope there's a good reason for dragging me out of bed at this hour, Makarov!" Porlyusica yelled as she walked into the imfirmary. She looked over at me and Lucy and froze as she saw Lucy, or at least a wolf.

"There is, I promise." Makarov said.

"A wolf?" She asked. "You want me to heal a wolf?"

"No, I want to know if you can help us with Lucy." He told her.

"Well then where is she?" Porylusica asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Right there." He said pointing at her.

"She's the wolf?" She asked as she walked over to the other side of the bed and held out her hand to Lucy, and she placed her chin in Porylusica's hand.

"Yes." Gramps answered as everyone continued to be quiet.

"How?" Porylusica asked, as she moved Lucy's head side to side and examined her.

"We don't even know yet." Levy answered.

"Alright well, everyone out." Porylusica said as she took a deep breath. Everyone left the room, and I got off the bed. Lucy whined a little.

"It's okay." I whispered to her, and closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: The Next Morning

I sat at a table with my head in my hands, as we continued to wait for any news on Lucy. I looked around at the Guild Hall, and saw that me, Happy, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Mira, Gajeel, and Levy were the only ones left while Gramps was upstairs. After he had explained as much as we knew, everyone went home. Then the infirmary door opened and Porylusica walked out, and we stood up.

"I couldn't figure out what or how this happened. I couldn't even figure out a cure." She said, and the air around me became stiff. "But . . . . . . . . it did wear off." She said and turned to the door, where Lucy walked out zipping up a gray sweatshirt, and she was wearing jeans as well.

"Lucy!" We all said happily.

"Hey guys." She said. "Were you here all night?"

"Yeah, we crashed on the tables." Gajeel said as he sat down and leaned against it.

"You guys should have gone home." Lucy said.

"When you turned into a wolf?" Erza said. "I don't think so."

"Do you know what made that happen?" Levy asked.

"No, but last night after Natsu brought me home, I was laying in bed and all of a sudden my body just started." Lucy said but paused a moment. "Changing."

"Changing?" Juvia asked. "What is it that has made you change?"

"I don't know, but it definitely has to do with my attack." She said as she sat down at a table, and put her head in her arms.

"Is there anything that they did that you know about that could have made this possible?" Gray asked.

"No." She said. But then she looked down at the table.

"Lucy?" Erza said. Lucy looked up at her. "Is there something else?" She looked over at me, and I nodded. She then sat up.

"The other night, I woke up screaming from a nightmare." She said.

"What happened?" Mira asked as she sat down, as did everyone else.

"I was running in the woods, trying to find you guys. You were screming my name, and when I got to an opening were your voices were coming from, you stopped and there was a building." Lucy said. "I went inside and the wolves were waiting for me, they talked to me." Lucy said.

"They can talk now?" Gray asked.

"Not exactly, they thought to me." Lucy said. "They said that I was going to join them. And then after that, they killed all of you."

"Love rival going to join them?" Juvia asked, and then smiled a little. "Then when she's gone I can have Gray all to myself." And I watched Lucy sweatdrop.

"That doesn't mean your dream has any real value though." Levy said, trying to be cheerful. "You could have just been scared."

"I don't think so Levy." Lucy said, and Levy lost her smile. "Thanks for the effort though."

"Well then what does it mean?" Gajeel asked.

"I don't know." Lucy said and placed her head in her arms again.

"Well you were right Lucy." I said.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she looked over at me.

"Your attack is going to be a real pain in the ass." I said, and she smiled.

'At least she's smiling.'