Chapter 25

Hello! I know, I'm aweful! Did you guys like the last chapter? Probably not. . . . . . sorry. And anyway, lots of action in this chapter. And I feel like you guys are going to hate me and love me at the end of this chapter. Love me because of what happens, and hate me because of what you think is going to happen. But don't worry, whatever you think is going to happen is probably be 10x worse by the end of the story. But I would like to know what you think is going to happen before we get to the end. So what do you think? Is everything going to be okay? Is everything going to go back to normal? Is anyone going to die? What do you think is going to happen? And do know if you decide to share your ideas, I won't be responding because I don't want to ruin anything! But I would still like to see what is going on in your minds. And I know a lot of you probably skip this anyway, especially right now because everything escalated last chapter so I'm just going to move on. So I would like to dedicate this chapter to That_Blue_Cat! She is a new follower! Yay! Welcome to the family, hope you're enjoying the chapter, if you're reading it. If you're not, that's fine too. But anyway, love you That_Blue_Cat! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

Lucy slowly stepped out of the shadows and stepped towards me with glowing gold eyes.

'Come on Luce, please.'

Lucy then lunged at me and wrapped her teeth around my neck. I closed my eyes and turned my head slightly away from her.

"No!" Everyone yelled as they struggled to try and get out of their chains. I heard a cracking noise and a 'clang'. But I didn't feel any pain. I peaked through my eye lids and saw Lucy attacking my arms. But I still didn't feel pain. I heard the noise again and looked to see Lucy was ripping the chains off.

"Lucy." I said, in surprise. She pulled my last chain off and I fell to the ground. I looked up and met Lucy's eyes, they were brown. Lucy brown. I looked at her legs and they were shaking, she was struggling to keep control. "Go." I said, and she started ripping everyone else's chains off. I struggled to stand up, but eventually got to my feet but I knew I wasn't going to be able to stay up for long, and there was no way in hell that I was going to be able to walk. When I finally stood somewhat steady, everyone else was able to stand as well. Lucy then looked at the cell bars and took a step back. Then she lunged at it and turned so that she could rammed her side into it. The entire cell wall detatched from the ceiling and floor and banged against the floor.

"Damn." Gajeel whispered under his breath. Lucy laid down on her stomach and looked at us. We weren't all going to fit on her back. So I lunged at her and grabbed her fur on her other side of her back and held onto her. Then everyone else did to. Happy grabbed her tail and held on. Lucy then stood up all our feet left the ground. We were all hanging onto Lucy as she walked up the stairs and carefully made her way out the door careful not to squish any of us. She looked around the room for a quick moment and we saw that there was no one in sight. Lucy the raced towards the door, as fast as she could without throwing us off, in hopes of getting us out. But then Ethan in his human form walked out into the middle of that large doorway, along with Alex, Kyler, and Roxy in their wolf form. Lucy stopped and stared at Ethan.

"Going somewhere?" He asked. Lucy looked to one side of the room and saw that Danny, Max, and Vallorie we're in their wolf form. Then on the other side was Hannah, Alisha, Noah, and Ella standing there in theirs. They started walking towards us and Lucy backed up, and ended up walking up the stairs in the center of the stage. Lucy looked around at the Natives and then looked at the stage. "That's right little pup. I promised your dream would come true." Then while Lucy stared at Ethan she lowered herself so that she was laying down and we looked up at Lucy.