Chapter 14

Heeeeeeeey guys! What is up? So I hate this chapter so much right now, I honestly want it to die. I don't really know why, but I hate it. But it has information in it so I can't just skip over it either, so you're stuck with it. Anyway, I don't have anything else to say, I'm on winter break! That's a good thing, because I can dedicate these next 2 weeks to this chapter! Yeah! Okay, getting back on track, I would like to dedicate this chapter to CrazyOtaku55! She is a new follower! Yay! Love you CrazyOtaku55! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

I sat in a chair in the infirmary as I watched Lucy sleep, still waiting for the tranquilizers to wear off.

"Come on Flame Brain, don't be creepy." Gray said, I turned to see that he stood in the doorway.

"Not now." I told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he walked into the room and leaned against the wall on the other side of the bed, and I was quiet for a long while. "Natsu."

"Would you die for Lucy?" I asked him. He straighten his posture and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Just answer the question." I said, and he was quiet for a while.

"Honestly, I don't know." He said. "I mean, yeah I would do whatever to help her just like I would for anyone else in the Guild. But I guess it would a in the moment kind of thing."

"So a no." I said.

"That's not what I said." Gray told me as he stood away from the wall. "I said-."

"I know what you said." I said a little loud. Gray stared at me and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Natsu-." Gray started to say.

"Just leave me alone." I said, and Gray stood there silent for a minute while he stared at me. But then he walked out of the room and left me alone with Lucy. Then Lucy started to stir and wake up. "Hey Luce."

"Natsu?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered, and she sat up.

"What the hell happened?" She asked as she lifted her shirt up and showed two black and purple bruises, one on her ribcage and one more on her back. "I feel like I got hit by a train."

"Close enough." I said, and she put her shirt down. "You got hit by two tranquilizer bullets." She looked at me, horrified.

"What?" She asked.

"Yeah, you started running after me, so Bisca and Alzac had to shoot you with tranquilizers." I said. "They didn't work right away and me and Happy flew into the woods to get you away from people."

"Wait, wait!" Lucy said. "I attacked you?"

"You don't remember?" I asked, and she shook her head. Then she looked at her lap.

"I remember a little bit, I remember running in the woods." Lucy said. "I remember hearing a voice in my head. It sounded like mine, but at the same time it was different."

"What?" I asked.

"My wolf side." She said. "It was my wolf side that was talking to me. It told was going to take over my body, and that it was going to make me kill everyone."

"Lucy, it's okay. Its no big-." I started to say but Lucy ran out of the room and I followed her. "Lucy!" I called after her. She ran up the stairs and I was hot on her heels, she ran down the hall and into Gramps's office slamming the door in my face, and then locked the door.

"Salamander, what did you do?" Gajeel asked as he and everyone else came up the stairs.

"Shhh!" I told him and put my ear to the door.

"Master you have to lock me up." Lucy said.

"Lucy is everything alright?" Gramps asked.

"No, I attacked Natsu last night." Lucy said. "I don't even remember fully turning last night, and I had no control. I'm a danger to the Guild."

"Well as true as they may be, I don't think locking you up every night." Gramps said.

"Master please." Lucy begged.

"Lucy I see you as a daughter, and I don't want to be locking you up every night." Gramps told her.

"Master please, I might not have hurt anyone last night." Lucy said, pausing a moment. "But that doesn't mean I won't hurt someone tonight, or tomorrow night. And I can't just get shot with tranquilizers every time that I try attacking someone."

"I agree, but we still have more research to do." Gramps told her. "There may be a way to reverse this."

"And until then, what?" Lucy asked. "Am I just going to run through the woods every night going wild?"

"I see your point, but we can't just put you in a cage every night either." Gramps said.

"Master." Lucy said. "It's either you, or the Magic Council."

"Lucy don't you think you're being a bit rash?" Gramps asked.

"No." Lucy said. "Please Master, do this for me." Then it was quiet for a while, and I couldn't hear anything. After about a minute the door opened and Lucy stood there with tears staining her cheeks.

"Lucy, what did he say?" I asked her, she just stood there and stared at me, she then hugged me.

"I'm sorry I attacked you." She said softly.

"It's okay, I told you it wasn't a big deal." I said.

"But it is." She said and pulled away.

"I didn't have the slightest idea what I was doing." Lucy said. "I could have hurt you, I could have killed you. Along with anyone else in the Guild." I didn't know what to say and nobody else said anything either.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"I'm going to be staying in the basement." Lucy said, and I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding.

"Wait, what?" Levy asked.

"I asked Master to lock me up at night." She said. "To keep me from hurting anyone."

"Do you really think that is going to work?" Gray asked her.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out." Lucy said.

"I think it's very considerate of you Lucy." Erza said. Lucy nodded and walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home, for a few hours." She answered. "I'll be back later." Then she walked out of the Guild.

"Do we really have to lock her up?" Juvia asked.

"It's what Lucy wants." Mira said. "She just doesn't want to hurt anyone." After she said that it was quiet for a long time.

'We need to find out how to reverse it.'

"I'm going to be in the Library." Levy said.

"Wait why?" Gray asked. "We went through the entire Library."

"Not the Fairy Tale section." Levy said and skipped down the stairs. "I'll let you guys know when I something!"

"In the meantime we might as well contact some of the nearby Guild's and see if they have any information on Werewolves." Erza said, we all nodded and made our way down the stairs.

'Don't worry Lucy, we'll find something.'