Chapter 11

Bonjour! Thsts french, for "hey sexy". No I'm just kidding, I'm not even taking french. But whatever. Anyways, guys Christmas is right around the fucking corner! And I have no clue what to get anyone. . . . . . . . . . help me! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then hail Satan! I on the other hand, celebrate both. *Smiles innocently* anyway, what are you guys doing for Christmas? I hope it's something fun! And now getting back on track about this chapter, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Arieswool! Again, I know! I'm over a month behind on dedicating shit to people! So if you guys could calm the fuck done for like 10 chapters, I think I might be more caught up. Never mind, I took a moment to go count how many people I have to dedicate to. . . . . . . . . 45. 45! 45 FUCKING PEOPLE! That I have to dedicate to! What the fuck? I mean, guys I love the compliment, but why? I can already tell that I'm not going to be able to catch up. . . . at all! So in the future I'm sorry if I don't dedicate to you. But for now, love you Arieswool! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Ethan picked Lucy up off the ground by the throat. "Lets have some fun shall we?" He asked and threw her half way across the room and into the wall above the bar. She fell onto the shelf that held lot of bottles of alcohol and it broke as Lucy fell to the floor.

"I wonder if any of her little friends are descendents." Alex asked as examined everyone.

"Well, I guess we can always find out." Ethan said. "Which one should we start with?"

"I think the pink haired one is a good one to start with." Vallorie said pointing at Natsu and he was about to get ready to fight. But before he could, a blonde wolf jumped in front of him. Lucy growled at Ethan, and she shook as she had the glass in her back.

"Lucy." Natsu whispered in shock. But not because of her wounds but because she had grown, from about three feet, to five feet.

"Well look at this brave little pup." Ethan said. "Thinking she's going to be able to stop me." The Natives then laughed to themselves. "Well then, come on." Ethan said and then turned into a wolf, as did the rest of them. Lucy ears got pinned back a little as they started to surround her.

'This can't be good.'

Natsu thought, and went to walk forwards, but Lucy barked at him. He stopped and looked at her, her eyes were filled with fear, and he knew that she didn't want him, or anyone, in this. But he had to help her. He ran at the wolves that had completely surrounded her.

"Natsu!" Erza yelled at him, but he didn't care. Natsu jumped over the wolves, and landed on his feet next to Lucy. She turned her head to face him and growled at him.

"I'm not going to let you fight alone." He told her whole not looking at her, and lit his fist on fire.

'Well, looks like the newbie has a mate.'

Roxy thought to all of the fellow wolves, including Lucy. Then Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Erza, and Mira jumped into the middle. They put their backs to each other just like Natsu and Lucy has before.

'Do you think she'd let the pink haired one be my boy toy?'

Vallorie thought to the others, and slightly chucked afterwards. Lucy snarled at her, and lunged at her a little. She backed away a little, crouching down.

'What is Val really afraid of the newbie?'

Danny asked her, who was standing next to her.