9. 2am.

a drabble on dan and phil on the topic of sex as parents. hah.

-

It was 2am. The only time they were completely sure they could have some time to themselves.

Dan and Phil decided to risk it tonight, because, to put it bluntly, they hadn't fucked in ages. Having Lily, the thought never really crossed their minds. Relaxation in general never seemed possible. Having a daughter was so amazing, but every blessing comes with a curse.

Phil was taken by surprise when Dan brought up the idea of them having some moments alone. Dan had continued to tease Phil for the past week, lingering in the small intimacy they shared for a bit longer. He would kiss up his jaw and bite his ear, trying to slide his hands up his shirt.

Phil got fed up, eventually, so here they were, under the covers in the dimly lit room. They would be lying if they said they weren't tired, but knowing that sex was rare for them now and they were actually going through with it kept them going.

Phil was kissing Dan's neck, running his hands along Dan's bare chest. Dan relished in the pleasure, very glad he got what he wanted, thank you very much.

But, when Phil reached his his collarbones and began to suckle softly in the deep indent, Dan's eyes flew open.

"Phil," he whispered urgently. "Don't leave a mark there, Lily will start to ask questions-"

But Dan's voice got lost in a deep sigh as Phil started to bite down. "Oh shit," he murmured, mouth open in pleasure, and the thought disappeared from his head.

They almost disappeared as fast as their clothes did, not many moments later.

-

OOPSOOPSOOPSLMAO SORRy

this is like 2 words b UT maybe it made your day lol