11. s'wimming'

"C'mon, baby, this way."

Dan held Lily's hand, and she teetered along in a fluffy white bath robe, a tiny one to fit her just right.

The Howell-Lester family were staying at a hotel by Phil's parent's house, just for a little relaxation outside of home. Back at the hotel room, Phil was napping with little baby Owen after feeding him, and Dan took Lily swimming at the small pool at the hotel.

"You look very cute, did you know that?" teased Dan, smiling widely at the bathrobe engulfing her. They padded down the hall, and Lily's little flip-flops clacking.

"Daddy," she squealed. "Papa 'n Wen."

"Papa and Owen? They're going night-night, honey. Taking a nap. Daddy and Lily are going swimming."

"Wimming!" she exclaimed.

They reached the deserted pool, Lily running to a sun chair, climbing on it and swinging her legs.

Dan took off his shirt, and helped Lily with her bathrobe. "Ooh, pretty girl." Dan grinned at her cute bathing suit covered in butterflies, a little obsession she had once gone through. "We're matching, aren't we?" he said, gesturing to her blue suit and his blue swim shorts.

Lily squealed. "Wimming!"

Dan helped Lily step into the pool, and stood out in front of her to be sure she didn't fall. Lily giggled, splashing a bit.

"Papa 'n 'Wen," she said, and Dan chuckled.

"I know, love, I miss them too. Even thought we just left them five minutes ago."

"Daddy," said Lily, grinning and squirming. "Wimming," she whispered.

Dan laughed at the adorable phrases she would say over and over, clearly showing Dan what was on her mind. And what a precious one it was.

-

THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT JUST A LIL FLUFF !! GOODNIGHT LOVELIES ♡