Bruises And Kisses III

Welcome to third and last part of this chapter xD Good things are starting from here xD Enjoy and please comment and vote because it will motivate me to write some more not so good stuff xD and please mention my mistakes in comments or PM me your ideas :)

(Serena P.O.V):

"Do you think i am a good person?" Ash asked.

"Of course you are" i said without hesitation.

" Thank you" he replied.

"Imagine we had never met, you never knew me and i never knew you then somehow we met at a Pokemon center we ran into each other then you look at me and i look into your beautiful ocean blue eyes we are looking into each other's eyes for an eternity then suddenly AAHHHHH" Ash screamed.

"Holy shit! Ash you scared the hell outta me" i said still shocked and annoyed.

"That was fun wasn't it?" Ash laughed.

"I'll tell you what fun is Ash Ketchum" as i reach for him i trip myself and fall over him we look into each other's eyes we were lost into each other's soul everything was quite there was no one just us, us alone i couldn't control my urge to go for the kiss i always wanted the kiss of my dream as i lean to kiss him not just him the boy of my dreams the boy i had crush on since childhood, hell nah! it's not about crush anymore it's about love and this love is more powerful then anything a person can feel, we were inches apart, we were this close that i can feel his breath but good things don't last forever.

"Serena are you up darling?" Delia shouts

"I am coming up" she shouts again. We quickly realized the position we were in, i got up from top of him and lays down on my bed, he also gets up and rushed towards balcony.

"You are up Serena?" Delia asked.

"Yes i am awake" i replied.

"Ash why are you standing there?" Delia asked him.

"Just enjoying beautiful scenery" he replied.

"Come downstairs and help me with breakfast" Delia said.

"K. coming" he replied.

"Serena you get ready and then come downstairs" Delia said.

"Okay" i replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third Person):

Ash helps her mother with breakfast, she was surprised at how his son Ash has changed so much not in a bad way but in a good way, She thinks that this girl Serena maybe is the reason he has changed so much, she thinks this girl will be the perfect girl for his dense as rock son she also has a feeling that Serena also has feelings for Ash but i afraid to admit it, How can she helps them to admit their feelings, She thinks there is no way to help them in this matter they have to realize themselves guess that's that, She sighs and start focusing on her work meanwhile there are peoples who are planning to hurt Ash both mentally and physically who are they and what are their motives to hurt Ash is yet to be discover meanwhile everyone has received their invitations and are happy to meet their old friend and of course his partner Pikachu, back at Ash house breakfast was ready and was placed at dining table "Serena darling breakfast is ready come downstairs" Delia shouts "Coming" Serena replied as she was coming downstairs she hit her bruised foot with something "Aahh" she screams in pain "Serena i'm coming what happened?" Ash shouts "I-i hit my foot with something" she replied "You should be more careful it hurts to see you like this" Ash scolded her "I'm sorry" she said in a low tone "Look i didn't mean to scold you like this but i really do care about you and it's hurt so much to see you in pain" Ash replied with slightly broken voice "I know and i do care about you to it's ok i don't mind your scolding actually i loved it" she replied laughingly, He then picks her up bridal style and come downstairs and help her to sit on chair "Thank you" she says with a slight blush "Pleasure" he replied with a slight blush "Oh you kids are so adorable together i wish you guys were couple" Delia said in a slightly high voice, Ash and Serena both look at each other blushing madly "Oh! Both of you are blushing" Delia said "Cut it mom!" Ash said blushing madly "Ok.Ok no need to yell start eating now" Delia said "Thank God" Serena mumbled "What are you mumbling?" Ash asked her "Oh! nothing!" she replied but then there was a knock on door "I'll get it" Ash said running towards door "Who is there?" a soft girly but a bit loud voice says "Guess yourself".

End of chapter-9

Another cliffhanger xD i challenge you guys to guess who is at the door i am damn sure you guys can't guess xD P.S don't forger to vote and comment any idea you have to make it better :)

Peace out :)