An Unexpected Mutual Friend

I know i haven't updated in ages i am really sorry for that it's just that i was suffering from writer block actually i planned this chapter to be the best in this book but due to some things that happened i forgot what i had planned completely and then coming up with different plot for this chapter was very hard but i manged to do it but i don't know if it's good enough but still i will try my very best to make next chapters good so i hope you guys will understand. Enjoy :)

"Hey are you guys done talking?" Gary asked.

"Yes we just ended our conversation and we are ready to go" Misty replied.

"Thank God" Ash mumbled under his breath.

"You saying something Ash?" Anabel asked.

"Nope" Ash answered.

"Okay so you guys just wait here we go and grab our stuff" Serena said.

"Alright but come quickly because we don't have much time" Ash replied.

"Yeah we will be back before you know it" May said.

And then they head upstairs to grab their stuff and came back after 15 minutes.

"We will be back before you know it huh?" Paul says clearly annoyed.

"We came back in just 5 minutes" May replied.

"IN 5 MINUTES ARE YOU KIDDING YOURSELF YOU GUYS TOOK 35 MINUTES TO GRAB YOUR STUFF AND COME BACK DOWNSTAIRS" Trio of boys yelled in unison.

Girls checks their watch and realized that boys were right they really took 35 minutes to just grab their stuff.

"S-sorry" All of the girls apologized.

"It's okay but please don't do it again" Ash said.

"Okay" All of the girls said in unison.

"So who will go with whom?" Dawn asks.

"Paul with Dawn, Misty with Gary, Anabel and May and finally Me and Serena" Ash explains.

"Is it okay with everyone?" Ash asks.

"Y-yeah" Everyone except for Ash said.

"So what are we waiting for let's go" Paul said and everyone head outside.

---

"Ash please slow down" Serena yelled.

"Okay if you said so Charizard please slow down" Ash said.

"T-thanks that's a lot better" Serena exclaimed.

"Serena look down" Ash said.

"Why?" Serena Asked.

"Just do it" Ash replied.

"Okay" Serena said and looked down only to be amazed by the beauty she was witnessing.

"Like it?" Ash asked.

"Like it i loved it" Serena said in amazement.