Memories III

I didn't get a good response on my last chapter and I am disappointed not in you guys but in myself because I think my chapters are not that good anymore so I am really sorry if that is the case so please tell me on how I can make this book better :) Enjoy :)

"He d-died in front of me" Mark whimpered.

"Who died in front of you? Why are you crying?" Serena asked.

"Y-you s-see I once had a kid named Calem" He stated.

"Is he the same Calem?" Serena asked.

"His full name is Calem Mark Xavier and he has a scar on his neck, " Mark said.

"He has a scar on his neck and his full name also is Calem Mark Xavier" Serena replied.

"Then he is my Calem" Mark said with sorrow clearly evident in his voice.

"Tell me what happened to him?" Serena asked.

"I used to come home late from work so I had hired a babysitter for Calem she was a good woman so I trusted her. One day I came early from work to surprise Calem but when I entered the house I saw everything was messed up so I ran inside the house and saw Calem lying there I called him but he didn't respond so I tried to wake him up by shaking him but he didn't budge a little then i noticed he wasn't breathing so I checked his pulse but there wasn't any pulse I called an ambulance right away and the ambulance came very quickly but they didn't let me go with them I protested but they say that they don't have much space and took him so I got on my bike and rushed to hospital but when I asked about Calem they say that there is no such person currently in their hospital so I asked and check everyone and every room but couldn't find him then I complained to police about it but they didn't believe me because I had a very bad relation with police. I was desperately searching for him but no one knew his whereabouts. Again I tried to go to the police and this time they agreed and start searching for him but they couldn't find him after searching for 3 hours they just gave up! I knew they will not help me much so I started searching for him again I searched every nook and corner of the city but there wasn't any trace of him. Then I again go to the hospital for one last time and asked again for Calem Xavier and they said he was brought in but they couldn't save him. I ask them if could see him? They agreed and let me saw him, he was there lying without a pulse I didn't know what happened? It was all so sudden for me to handle." Mark briefly explained.

"I don't understand if he died then how is he alive now?" Serena exclaimed.

"I want to know that too," Mark said without looking towards Serena.

"How did you met Giovanni then?" Serena asked.

"After Calem's death, I was depressed and got completely broke Giovanni helped me in every way possible so to return his favor I am helping him in his revenge" Mark answered.

"What revenge? What he's got to do with me?" I asked him.

"I think it's something related to your mother," Mark said.

"Please tell me more," Serena said.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KID I AM BEING NICE TO YOU AND YOU ARE CONTINUSOULY ASKING ME QUESTIONS" Mark snaps at her.

"I-i-i am s-s-sorry" Serena badly stuttered.

"YOU BETTER BE OR I'LL MAKE YOU" Mark yelled.

"S-s-sorry" Serena quietly said.

Minutes passed no one said a single word then Mark decided to break the silence.

"I'm sorry I have some problems I can't control myself," Mark said.