Chapter Four

When Tyler and Cynthia got back home, they didn't see Josh and Gracie anywhere. "Where are they?" Cynthia asked. "I don't know," Tyler responded.

     She walked near the basement stairs and heard shouting. She looked over at him. He shrugged. They went down the stairs and saw Josh and Gracie sitting on the floor, holding controllers, still shouting. "I'm gonna beat you so hard!" Gracie yelled. "No way!" Josh shouted back. Cynthia cleared her throat. They didn't notice. She cleared it louder. They still didn't notice. "Hey!" she shouted. They looked over at her. Gracie paused the game and stood up. "Hey, Cynthia," she responded sheepishly.

     "Hello, Gracie. Why exactly are you and Josh shouting so loudly like a couple of five-year olds?"

     "We are not acting like five-year olds. You see, we were playing a very heated match of Mario Kart....." she trailed off, looking down at the floor, embarrassed. She looked over at Josh, who was looking around the room, whistling. She glared at him. He saw the glare. "What? I'm trying to not make our situation worse, while you're standing there, explaining exactly how we were acting like five-year olds!"

     "Well, you know what you could do to help the situation?"

     "What?"

     "You could actually say something!" They continued arguing. "We should end this right now before this gets physical," Tyler whispered into Cynthia's ear. "Agreed," she whispered back.

     "Guys!" she yelled. They both looked at her, their eyes full of rage. She gulped. "Look, you guys shouldn't be fighting. You just started dating. If you keep fighting like this, at this rate, your relationship will be over by the end of the week!" She sighed before continuing. "To be honest, this is my fault. I never should have brought up the fact that you guys were acting like five-year olds."

     "Cynthia, it's not your fault," Gracie said. "Yeah," Josh said. "If anything, it's our faults. We never should have been acting like five-year olds in the first place."

     "Are we cool?" Cynthia asked. Gracie and Josh looked at each other. She held his hand in hers and squeezed it gently. "Yeah. We're cool."

     "Aww, I totally ship you guys," Cynthia said with a smile. She gasped. "You need a ship name! What about..............Joscie?" They shrugged. "Sounds good," Gracie said with a smile. "Just don't go and talk about it on social media. At least, not yet. Not until we come up with a ship name for you guys. What about...........................Cynler?"

     "Yeah, okay." A/N: Coming up with a ship name for such names is hard. So forgive me if they sound weird.

     "Great! We should take a photo to commemorate the moment!" Gracie got out her tripod and her camera and started setting it up. "All right, what do you guys wanna do in this photo?"

     "I don't know," Cynthia said. "I know!" Gracie exclaimed. "What if we........kiss?"

     "Kiss? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?" She gave her a look that said, You could try a little harder, you know. "Well, I'm sorry if coming up with something to do in a photo that is commemorating your newly formed relationships is hard!"

     "You're right, you're right. If kissing is the only thing we can come up with, then kiss we shall!" She held up her arm triumphantly, as if she had just won a war. They all laughed. "All right, let's get into position," Tyler said.

     After thirty minutes of debating, they decided that Cynthia and Tyler would be kissing in the front, sitting on their legs, while Gracie and Josh would be kissing in the back, standing. A/N: To me, this sounds like the weirdest photo ever.

     They got into position. Gracie got the camera ready. "Okay, we only have five seconds before it takes the photo," she said, "so we have to be quick." She went and got into position. "Five, four, three, two....now!" They kissed. The camera took the photo. Cynthia ran over to see what the photo looked like. "This looks really good. Good job, guys," she said, high-fiving everyone. When she got to Tyler, she hugged him and said, "That was nice." He chuckled. "Of course it was."

....................

     "So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Cynthia asked. "I don't know," Tyler responded. "I was thinking of taking you out on a date." He looked over at her. She took his hand and squeezed it. "That sounds nice," she said, a huge grin on her face. He kissed the top of her forehead, then said, "Good night, Cynthia."

     "Good night, Tyler." Then they fell asleep.

A/N: So, that was the fourth chapter. This one was shorter than the others because ideas weren't coming to me as easily as they used to. I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. The next chapter will be their first date. It might go good, or it might go bad. Only time will tell. Bye!