Chapter Twelve

Tyler, Cynthia, Gracie and Josh were on the plane, talking about what was going to happen during the tour. "We're gonna be playing all over the world," Tyler said. "It's gonna be really cool," Josh said. "I just know it."

     "I think we all know it," Cynthia said. "Hey, Josh, can I talk to you in the bathroom?" Tyler asked. "Strange place to talk, but okay," Josh said, shrugging. They walked into the bathroom, and Tyler locked the door. "Dude, I'm really nervous," he said. "About what?"

     "About proposing to Cynthia. We've been together for a while, sure, but what if she says no?"

     "Tyler." Josh grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "Snap out of it. Don't get cold feet. Not now. You're in too deep." He sighed before continuing. "Look, I know for a fact that Cynthia loves you with all of her heart. She would never say no. And if she even thinks about saying no, I'll threaten to strangle her." Tyler chuckled. "Anyways. Tyler, you're a great guy. She's not gonna say no. I just know it."

     "Thanks, man."

     "No problem. Now, there's something I have to tell you."

    "Anything."

     As soon as Josh said it, Cynthia and Gracie heard Tyler scream, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Cynthia walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Guys? Are you okay?"

     "Yeah, we're fine. Tyler was just overreacting," Josh said through gritted teeth. "Okay. Well, hurry up. We're about to land." She sat back down and Gracie asked, "What was going on?"

     "According to Josh, it was Tyler overreacting again. Man, those two are weird."

     "They may be weird, but we still love them."

    "Yeah, we do." She smiled, then said, "Would you look at that? We're landing." As soon as they landed, Josh and Tyler burst out of the bathroom and fell onto the floor. Cynthia and Gracie burst out laughing. They tried to get up, but fell straight back down again. They were laughing even harder. "Shut up," Tyler said. He stood up and brushed the imaginary dirt off of his shirt. "Well, we should probably be going now, especially considering the plane landed a few minutes ago." Gracie helped Josh up, then they got their luggage, walked through the airport, and headed to the bus, which was conveniently waiting for them in the parking lot at the airport.

     Once they were inside, both Gracie and Cynthia said, "Whoa." A/N: I hope you guys have read enough TOP fanfics to know what the inside of the bus looks like because I don't even know where to start. "This place is so cool," Gracie said. "Agreed," Cynthia said. "Knew you would like it," Josh said, grinning. "Me and Josh are gonna go and unpack our stuff. Be right back," Gracie said. They grabbed their suitcases and walked over to the bunk area. Cynthia and Tyler sat down on the couch in the main area. "So, why were you screaming back on the airplane?"

     "Because of what Josh told me."

     "What did he tell you?"

     "He told me he was going to propose to Gracie."

     "What? Are you serious?"

     "Yeah."

     "That's amazing!"

     "He's gonna do it after I-" He stopped himself before he revealed his proposing to her. "What? After you what?"

     "After I....sing Not Today. Yeah. He's gonna do it after I sing Not Today."

     "Okay...?" Josh and Gracie walked out. "You guys can unpack now," Gracie said. They grabbed their suitcases and left to unpack. Josh and Gracie sat down on the couch. "Tyler's nervous," Josh said. "What? He's been on stage before, and he's been fi-"