Chapter Twenty Nine

When Cynthia and Tyler woke up again, they looked at each other and died. Cynthia wiped away a tear threatening to fall. "I can't believe we did that!"

"I know! But, you know, there are no regrets." He winked, and she blushed. He chuckled, then put some clothes on. She did the same, thinking about what Tyler said. "Tyler, what do you mean, no regrets?"

"I feel no regrets in having sex with you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"Oh, alright." She hugged him, and he hugged back. "Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm pregnant now."

"I know."

"How are we going to tell Josh and Gracie?" His eyes widened. He was about to answer, but Gracie stood in the doorway. "We already know. We heard you." She shuddered. Cynthia laughed, and walked toward her friend. She put an arm around her and said, "I shall feel your pain once you and Josh have sex, alright?" Gracie's face was as red as a tomato. Cynthia laughed, then went downstairs and saw Josh eating a bowl of cereal. "Enjoying that cereal?"

"Yeah....."

"Good, because it's mine now." She took the bowl of cereal, and he pouted. "Why my cereal, why not Tyler's?"

"Tyler's not eating cereal right now, and you are." She set the bowl back down, and Josh smirked. "Well, you know what Tyler did eat earlier?"

"JOSH! THAT'S DIRTY!" She playfully smacked his arm, and he said, "I was gonna say he ate a Hershey's Hug! Jeez! And I'm the dirty one here." She rolled her eyes and said, "So, did you and Gracie really hear us?"

"Yeah. I already marked the calendar."

"What?"

"Nine months from now." Josh pointed at the calendar, and Cynthia glared. "Wow. T-Thank you for that, Josh. I really needed for you to mark the calendar for me, nine months from now, letting me know when my own baby is due. Really, thank you for that." Josh held his hand out for her to shake, and said, "No problem. I'm always here to do the useless." She rolled her eyes, then walked into the living room and looked at the CD cabinet. Maybe I could look through that.....

She sat down in front of it and opened it. Dozens of CDs sat in there, untouched for who knows how long. Cynthia pulled out Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (trying not to make a mess) and The Black Parade (still struggling with the mess thing). She grabbed her laptop and went into their bedroom. She took the CDs out and did what she had to do, then added the music to her playlist. THEN she added the music to her MP3, grabbed her headphones, and sat there, listening to the music in peace.

SHORT CHAPTER I GUESS BUT WHO DOESN'T LOVE A PEACEFUL ENDING