Chapter Twenty Eight

Gracie broke down, and Cynthia hugged her tightly. "Gracie, how?" Gracie just shook her head. Cynthia said, "Does Josh know?" She shook her head once more.

Then there was a soft knocking on the door.

Cynthia stood up and opened it. Tyler whispered, "What's going on?" He looked inside of the bathroom and saw the pregnancy test. He raised an eyebrow, then picked it up and looked at it. Cynthia shut the door and said, "Gracie took it." Tyler's eyes widened. "Gracie, you didn't cheat, did you?" Gracie shook her head and said, "I would never cheat on Josh! I love him too much to do that!"

"Then prove exactly how much you love him and tell us what's going on!" There was a tense silence before Gracie whispered, "It happened a few weeks ago."

**********WHOO FLASHBACK (please skip if you are sensitive to topics such as this, I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable, thanks :) *there will be language, by the way, for those who do read*)**********

Gracie was walking down the street when a man grabbed onto her arm. "Why, aren't you a fine little lady," he slurred. She pulled away from him and said, "Go home, idiot, you're drunk." She kept walking, but the man wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "You're coming home with me, bitch." She tried to get out of his grip, but he only held on stronger.

He took her to a run-down home. He kicked the door open and threw her on the ground. She stood up and tried to run out, but he shut the door and pushed her down. She groaned, and he picked her up and tossed her onto the couch. He began to rip off her clothes until she was left in her bra and underwear. He grinned evilly and said, "These are really going to be in the way, let's get rid of them." He unclasped her bra and pulled down her underwear. He took off his own clothes.

He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream like the slutty whore you are." He continued to, well......*GOD I HATE SAYING THIS XD* fuck her.

**********It's over, for those of you who skipped. And for those of you who got mortified by my language in this. (Sorry.)**********

Right as she finished, Josh knocked on the door. "Is everything okay?" Cynthia moved away from the door and said, "Well, not exactly. Come in." He opened the door and closed it, then sat down beside of Gracie. "What's going on?" Gracie looked up at him, then rested her head on his shoulder and sobbed. He held her close and mouthed the words, "What happened?" Tyler handed him the pregnancy test. He looked at it, then stared, wide-eyed. Gracie pulled away and sighed. "What happened for this to say that you're pregnant?" All she did was shake her head. Cynthia spoke for her. "A few weeks ago, Gracie got raped by some drunk idiot."

Josh hugged Gracie tightly. "Why didn't you say anything?" She sobbed. "I was afraid you wouldn't w-want to be a f-father, and that you would l-leave."

"What? No, I would never leave you. I'd love to be a father. I've been thinking about it ever since we visited Gerard and Lindsey, but I was afraid to say anything. I was worried you wouldn't want to be a mother."

Gracie practically screamed, "Are you kidding? I've had my heart set on this since I was twelve!" Everyone laughed, and Gracie said, "So you really want to be a dad?"

"Yeah." Josh kissed the top of her head, and both Tyler and Cynthia said, "Aww!" Gracie smirked and said, "So, when are you two gonna have se-"

"Okay, I think we're done here, let's head downstairs!" Gracie laughed and got up. "Okay, whatever you say, Captain!" She stood straight up and saluted Cynthia. Josh did the same to Tyler, but he didn't salute him. They just did their handshake.

"Well, I think I could do with a couple more hours of sleep. Anyone else?" Everyone agreed, and they all headed back to their bedrooms. Cynthia looked at Tyler and said, "I'm just gonna sleep like this, there's no going back." He laughed, and they got in bed. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "You know, I think I agree with Josh."

"On what?"

"How he's been thinking about having kids since we visited Gerard and Lindsey."

"You know, I can third that notion."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He kissed her, and the kiss soon intensified. Soon, they were both undressed, and...

Well, you know how that went down.

o_O