Chapter Nine

"Tyler.

     "Tyylerr.

     "Ttyylleerr.

     "TYLER.

     "TYLER!

     "TYLER, WAKE UP!" He sat up and said, "I'm awake! I'm awake!" He looked over and saw Cynthia staring at him, a confused look on her face. "How did you not wake up the first fifty times I said your name?"

     "Well, I'm not exactly the lightest sleeper."

     "Neither am I, but I at least wake up when someone yells my name."

     "Shut up," he said, playfully pushing her. She winced, for he shoved at a sensitive spot on her arm. "Sorry, sorry," he said, looking down.

     "It's okay. Don't worry. I'm fine."

     "You sure?"

     "Yes, Tyler, I'm sure." He smiled and hugged her - although, if you were to look at it, it wouldn't really look much like a hug. More like he was getting ready to pick her up and carry her around. Then again, it was the best they could do at a time like that.

     When their "hug" ended, he looked at her and said, "I'm sorry."

     "For what?"

     "For leaving you by yourself at a time like that."

     "Tyler, it's not your fault. In a way, it's my fault. I remembered. I looked back at the past when I shouldn't have."

     "Well, it's not like you could help it. What exactly happened, anyways?"

     "Well, I remembered the day my brother......you know. Then I had a panic attack. By the time you reached me, I was losing consciousness. When you called out my name, I was out cold."

     "Panic attack? You haven't had one in a year!"

     "I know, I know, but.........it just happened."

     "Do you remember what happened the last time you had a panic attack? That might let us know what exactly causes the attacks. Then we'll know what caused this panic attack."

     "I think so."

**********Goin' back in time because I can.************

     "Yo, Josh!" Cynthia yelled. "Yeah?"

     "You done yet?"

     "Almost. Give Tyler a minute."

     "Hurry up, I wanna see!"

     "WOMAN, I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" Tyler yelled, being louder than the both of them. "Well, GO FASTER!" When Cynthia yelled that, she nearly killed her lungs. "Okay, okay!" Tyler yelled. "I get it!" Then she heard Josh say, "Dude, she yelled louder than you did in Car Radio!"

     "Shut up," Tyler said, clearly not wanting to be bested in the ways of yelling. Cynthia snickered, then went into the kitchen, desperately needing food. When she looked in the cabinet to get her favorite cereal, the box was empty. She frowned, then yelled, "Okay, who ate my cereal?" Both Tyler and Josh yelled, "Not me!" Then Mark walked in, sheepishly grinning. "It was me," he said, nervously chuckling. She started walking toward him. He backed away. She kept going, then started running. So did he. "MARK!" she yelled, clearly furious. They ran throughout the entire house, except for the bathroom, which was currently being occupied by Tyler and Josh.