Chapter Twenty Four

"NO! You went and had sex with another woman! I CANNOT forgive that! Get out!" Cynthia was yelling at Tyler. He had cheated on her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. He tried to kiss her one last time, but she wouldn't have it. She punched him square in the jaw.

     He wouldn't have that.

     He punched her in the face, then kicked her in the stomach. He opened the door, then shut it with a loud thud. She laid there, slowly bleeding to death.

     Cynthia woke up, sweating. She shook her head and looked over at Tyler, who was sleeping soundly, which was something that didn't really happen much for him. She stood up and looked out the window. It was the crack of dawn. She decided to take a shower and get ready to take a walk.

     When she was ready, she slipped on her floral Vans - which are basically the shoes she wears all the time - and left a note on the kitchen counter.

     Out for a walk. Be back later.

            -Cynthia

     She opened the door and walked out, then shut it behind her. She walked down the sidewalk, planning to head to Starbucks.

     She was walking when she crashed into someone. She stepped back and said, "Sorry, sorry!" She looked up and realized exactly who she had crashed into.

     "Gerard Way?" Gerard smiled and said, "That's my name. Don't wear it out." She laughed a little, then said, "What are you doing out at this time? The sun's barely risen."

     "Well, I could be asking you the same thing. By the way, what's your name?"

     "Cynthia Joseph."

     "Cynthia Joseph. Why does that name sound so familiar?" He stood there for a moment, then snapped his fingers. "You're Tyler's wife!" She looked at him and said, "Do you guys know each other?"

     "Oh, yeah, we're good friends!"

     "Then how come I've never actually seen you before?"

     "Actually....."

....................

     "Guys, it's not that much longer." They were at a meet-and-greet that, evidently, only had Gerard Way as the person you could meet. Then again, that explains the title, so.......ANYWAYS. Cynthia had been DYING to meet him. She was a huge fan of his music and his comics. One year, for Halloween, she had actually dressed up as Party Poison. She made Gracie dress up as Black Parade Gerard. That was a good year.

     It was finally their turn. Cynthia walked in first, acting completely calm. She was finally in front of Gerard. She couldn't act insane.

     Well, there was no use in thinking that she wouldn't act insane.

    "HiI'mabigfanofyourmusicandyourcomicslovethemandIjustwanttosaythatoneyearforHallowe
enIdressedupasPartyPoisonandImademyfrienddressupastheBlackParadeversionofyouanditwa
ssosickandyeah." When she finished rambling, she looked over at Gracie, who stepped forward and sighed. "Translation: She's a really big fan of your music and your comics. One year, for Halloween, she dressed up as Party Poison and made me dress up as the Black Parade version of you." Gerard looked at them both and smiled. "Alright. What's your name?"

     "Cynthia."

     "And yours?"

     "Gracie."

     "Well, Cynthia, for starters, I would like to say thank you for liking my music and my comics. I really appreciate it. And do you happen to have any photos of you guys from that one Halloween?" Cynthia nodded and pulled out her phone. She looked for the pictures, then showed them to Gerard. "These costumes are really good! You look exactly like me!"