Chapter Nineteen

Cynthia slowly opened her eyes and looked up. She saw Tyler's face, his eyes closed, his lips slightly parted, soft snores coming from his mouth. She smiled, then looked down and realized something:

     Tyler wasn't wearing a shirt.

     Her face turned red and she shut her eyes, hoping it was her imagination. When he opened them again, she saw his bare chest with its tattoos once more. She let out an exasperated sigh before slightly nudging him. He let out a groan. She nudged him again and said, "Tyler. Come on. We gotta get up." He opened one of his eyes and said, "Why?"

     "Because it's 10:17." His eyes went wide and he said, "They're practicing today." She immediately knew what he was talking about, and she grabbed her phone. There were six messages from Gracie:

7:13: me and josh are gonna start getting ready.

7:58: heading to the place.

8:20: are you and tyler STILL asleep? 

8:37: WAKE UP! 

9:00: you guys didn't even do stuff to be so tired! what on earth?!

10:15: if you guys aren't here in an hour, we're gonna do it without you.

     She looked at Tyler and said, "We only have an hour to get ready!" They quickly jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway. Tyler ran into the bathroom, got undressed, and got into the shower, while Cynthia waited outside. He said, "You can come in," and she opened the door and ran inside. She quickly grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste, squirted some on, and brushed her teeth at a furious pace. When she was done, she gargled mouthwash, spat it out, then handed Tyler a towel. He ran out of the bathroom, into their bedroom, and shut the door. She shut the door, quickly got undressed, and got into the shower. She quickly took a shower, then got out, grabbed a towel, and ran to their room. 

     She was a foot away when Tyler came out. She looked at him and said, "What are you wearing?"

     "I texted Josh, and he said that what I'm wearing is fine."

     For curious readers, THIS is what he was wearing (except for the black paint):

     "Alright. If that's fine, then I can basically wear anything." She ran into their room and quickly chose an outfit, then put it on. She ran out and said, "How do I look? Gracie said it was fine."

     "You look amazing

     "You look amazing. Now let's go." They ran down the stairs and out the front door, to the car. Once they were inside, Tyler sent a text to Josh, telling him that they were on their way. 

..................

     Gracie paced back and forth. "Where are they?" Josh grabbed her hand and said, "Calm down. Tyler sent me a text telling me that they were on their way." She was about to reply when they heard someone say, "We're here!" Tyler and Cynthia ran down the aisle. Gracie said, "Tyler, what are you wearing?"

     "Josh said it was fine." Josh said, "Cynthia, what are you wearing?"

     "Gracie said it was fine." They all looked at each other, then laughed. "Come on. We've got a wedding to practice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: To be fair, I said it was gonna be a short chapter. Josh and Gracie will get married in the next chapter. Everything'll be perfect......or will it? That was the nineteenth chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can. Bye!