Chapter 1 - The Dream

*Hii . So for this chapter you need a little patience because is just a description but you need to read it , so you can understand later <3 *

I felt something warm on my face , even I was with my eyes closed something

shining filled my face . I did a little effort and open my eyes . It was

morning and the shiny and warm sun it went through my window.

It's been a while since I slept so good. I get up and I stayed still .

That wasn't my room . For a second I was scared , but I thought

that it was a dream .

You know that feeling when you have a wonderful and perfect

dream , that feeling . I looked around the room . It was so beautiful.

The walls were covered in white wallpaper with blurry pink roses.

The floor it was a dark brown with a round white rug in center. The

bed was so comfortable . White sheets , iron frame with amazing

design. The windows were big and tall , with white curtains . There

were night stands in each side of the bed , with a lamp on the one

nightstand and a vase of roses on the other . This dream looked so

real , but if i wasn't dreaming , then what ?

I was wearing a long , white gorgeous night dress . The dress was

covered with soft lace at sleeve and chest . I start thinking if

someone kidnapped me , why will put me in this dream room ,

wearing a beautiful dress. I exited in a hall with two more doors. In

one was a beautiful bathroom and the second one was a bedroom

like mine . A feminine bedroom . It was vintage. I get back in the

hall closing the door behind me. I saw some stairs which seemed to

get to the next floor. I found a long hall lit by a single big window

at the end of it . There was three room . One was closed , so I

checked another door and it opened with a little funny noise. I was

shocked , the room was filled with paintings , a lot of beautiful

paintings . Some of them looked unfinished , the floor was covered

almost in paper and the smell was weird , probably because of the

paints. Some of the paintings were on the walls , paintings with

birds , roses , anchor , clouds. I was fairly concentrated , but I heard

some noises and I get a little bit scared . I opened and everything I

heard was someone playing a piano . The sounds were hypnotized . I get close to the door and I heard a guitar too. I heard a man voice , then two . They were talking and playing the instruments in the same time , so I decided to open a little bit the door , maybe they won't notice. When I was ready to open the door , the sounds stopped. I wondered if I still should open the door or not . No sounds , no voices. My curiosity was killing me so I opened the door . The air that was made by the opened door made that the paper that filled the floor to fly in every direction . The room was long and narrow . In the center was a big and black piano with some papers on it. Beside the piano was an acoustic guitar and some others in the left corner . The room was filled with a smell , it was coffee and mint.

On the walls was a big painting with a rose and a dagger , it looked pretty old , but amazing . I picked one of the paper that was on the floor , it looked like an unfinished love song , something about love begin a war ...

A red rose was put on the piano . Why someone will put roses everywhere , drawing them . I'm surprised if they don't have a garden full of roses.But wait , how can someone disappear like that. It was a single door and I was definitely at the second floor. Everywhere was papers with love songs, like beautiful love songs, like a love that wasn't enough , like someone put apart two lovers . That breaks my heart , loving someone who love you back but have to stay away. My tears stream down my face , with me notice just when the tears touch the paper. I put the paper down , and I got to the window so the fresh air can dry my tears , then i saw it. A huge garden with red roses and a footpath among roses with lanterns , that made me think how this place look at night.

I take a deep breath and thinking why this place is so perfect . I can't see any buildings around the house , just trees and plants. I was staring around the room for a few minutes . I shacked my head and I left the room closing the door behind me. I notice on the hall walls paintings . One with blue eyes and one with green eyes. Someone here it's really good at painting . Other paintings were with birds , anchor and rope , a big butterfly. I decided to go downstairs . The stairs were from marble , with railings with floral design. Pastel colors or black and white everywhere . It's like two people that have different tastes have to come at common sense , but it wasn't working so they use both ideas. I got in a big living room . Everything was vintage and beautiful . The same dark floor , the same tall windows , the vases of roses was there too. A fire place was surrounded by white sofas , with a white rug in the middle. I saw the door that was definitely the exit. What i should do , left the house and go where ? I sit down in a rocking chair thinking what to do . I notice the smell of coffee and mint again. Thinking what I should do I got distracted as always by a big door in the right of the fireplace. It just don't take me too much and I was facing the door. Without any hesitation I opened the door and left me without any words. It was a round library , with so many books . The same design , in the center was a table with four chairs. The bookshelves had two levels, for the second one it was in the right some stairs , here and there the bookshelves were lit by little lights . The room was a little medieval , I don't know . A dagger and fresh roses were on the table . The room was filled with the smell of coffee , mint and cologne. The smell that I didn't notice since now was the smell of cigarettes , that was in the music room , but not here. Here are living two different people , someone who paint and read and someone who smoke and sing , well I think both are singing.

A lightning followed by a thunder made my heart beat so fast. I get close to the window looking how the little drops of water crushes on the window falling. Another lightning and a thunder made me do some few steps back.

I return in the living room staring around for good minutes and I saw the kitchen , it was small and so cute , and so clean. The same design and colors like in the whole house. A door seemed to get to outside. It was a terrace , a round table in center with a ashtray with an unfinished cigarette and a book . The rain stopped and a beautiful rainbow was on the sky. I get back in the living room and sit on the rocking chair to think what I should do when I heard the same song playing , this time louder. Desperate , I run up stairs , but I forget where it was the room , and I was so tired , my body wasn't cooperate with me. I run on the halls following the sounds , decided to make the men answer at my questions. I stayed still in the front of the door , breathing slowly on my mouth , listening them singing . Two men voices filled the room and the echo made them to sound angelic. A high voice take the high notes while a deep one sing along. I sat on the floor , facing the door with my back against the wall. I was tired , too tired , my eyes were closing slowly .I was too tired to try again who is there with them disappearing again. I fell asleep listening the beautiful song. I was waked up by a small touch on my hand and I freeze. 

*New chapter soon.*