Part 6

Finn says "Now onto the party!!!!!' In only a way he can

Everyone is having a great time at the reception, Finn, Colin and Robert Along with Logan are actually keeping their liquor intake down and behaving like adult men, It's amazing how much one of their own getting married today has changed them, they almost seem calmer, but they still have the wild side in them.

Finn makes a toast "To the bride and groom, May they always love each other as much as they do today and keep having amazing and crazy adventures"

Lorelai Makes a toast "To my daughter the bride and my new son In-law, May you give me lots of grand babies I can love and spoil"

Logan and Rory Thank Shira and Emily for the wedding it was truly beautiful, Rory and Logan couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

After the wedding

Rory and Logan head off to their honeymoon suite for the night and Logan carries his pregnant bride threw their hotel room door and places her on the bed.

Rory motions for Logan to come to the bed where she sits and gives him a huge passionate kiss and asks him to help her out of her dress

Logan Undoes the buttons and sash on her dress and unzips her dress leaving her in nothing but a bustier, garter belt, Panties and stalking's. This turned him on too see his new bride in her lingerie with a big smile on her face and Rory had this look on her face and she knew how he felt.

Rory started to take logans tux off and was kissing him and giving him a little sexy dance as she did. Logan was ready to just rip his clothing off and take her right there but he knew she wanted to make tonight special, it was their wedding night of course.

Rory sat Logan down in a chair and gave him a super sexy lap dance while he was in nothing but his boxers and he was starting rise out of the front of his boxers as she slowly stripped off her stalking's, then her garter belt came off, then Her bustier exposing her ever growing breast's, Logan almost couldn't take this anymore he just wanted to throw her on the bed and have his way, but he held off.

Rory then stood Logan up and pulled his boxers down and started to kiss him all over his body until he just couldn't resist her anymore, he kissed her every where making her moan louder and louder, he took her panties off and teased her too see how long she could handle being teased until she moaned and told him to take her now, He entered her opening very slowly to tease her some more and she moaned and begged for him to go harder

Logan did as he was told and she got louder and louder, she rolled Logan onto his back and began to take control, she loved being in control and he loved being controlled by her, she moans even louder until she tells him she's almost there, She hits her peak just as Logan does, and they both smile.

Logan and Rory laid in bed and talked for awhile, Logan said "Wow, i didn't think we would have had enough energy for that tonight, I thought you would be too tired. But I'm happy that we could consummate our marriage on our wedding night" with a big smile on his face.

Rory said "The way my hormones are going we may be doing this every night of our marriage" with a smile on her face. and curled up into logans strong arms knowing she was safe with him and would be forever, They fell asleep.

The net morning they awoke to their alarm, they had to wake up and pack to go to their first doctors visit before they went off on their 2 week long honeymoon in Hawaii.

At the Dr.'s visit

Rory Gilmore The nurse calls out, Rory corrects her and says Its Now Huntzburger. Ok thank you i will fix that now.

Logan and Rory walk into the Dr.'s exam room where the nurse tells her to take off everything below the waist on put a paper blanket over her waist.

Dr. Morgan Walks in and says Hello Mrs.. and Mr. Huntzburger, Congratulations on your recent wedding.

Rory and Logan say thank you.

Dr Morgan does all the usual measurements and exam's and then asks Logan and Rory, "Are you ready to see if we can hear your baby's heart beat and see him or her?"

They reply "Yes" Can we also get some Pictures? There is a lot of family waiting too see this little one.

Dr. Morgan Reply's Of course, i know how it is.

Dr. Morgan tells them to make an appointment for 4 weeks from now.

After they left the Dr.'s office

Logan and Rory are so happy they got to see their baby for the first time, they are So happy they couldn't help but text everyone a photo of the baby and tell them they will get their own copy when they get home from their honeymoon.

They drive to the airport and check in for their flight to Hawaii, Logan pays someone to get a cart to drive them, and their bags to their gate because he says its a long walk for his pregnant bride.

On their flight they watch a few movies and fall asleep, still tired from the wedding and the night before.

When they finally wake up they decide to talk.

Rory, Now that we are married where would you like to move too, My dad said i can go to the Hartford or New York locations and there is a job in either city for you if you wanted.

"I would love New York, it's beautiful there and its far enough away that people wont just randomly drop in and ruin our alone time. But i want to get a job on my own merit still, I was thinking about using a different name professionally."

"Well Yes that could work, We can set up some interviews at any of the papers you want to work at or you can stay at home till your ready to go back to work and focus on writing your book and if we need to we can make a position for you at whatever paper you want. Once your hired we will let a few people know your real name and then you can let anyone else know when your ready. What name would you like to use?"

"I was thinking something like Leigh Danes, If Luke is ok with me using his last name that is.

"I think that's a great name to use. So i guess when we get home from Hawaii we will go to New York and do some house shopping, then once we have a place to live we can start moving in and decorating"

"That sounds great, Where would we stay while we where house shopping?"

"Well Finn's family does own a few hotels in New York, I'm sure he can find a suite for us to stay in while we look, I will message him when we land and see if we can set it up, and i will also set up a meeting with a real estate agent so we can look sooner."

"Wow Logan you really are an amazing man taking care of me and making sure we have everything we need."

"Ace you and the baby are my biggest priority and we will be going shopping soon for anything you need for our little bean and yourself, Including clothing."