Part 25

4 weeks pass November 11th

Rory has had to start pumping and freezing her breast milk when her breast's fill up and start to hurt her between Finley's feedings, Logan think's this is great because their anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks, he doesn't tell her he's thinking that its great that she's pumping and freezing because of that, He plays it off as for in the future if they choose to have a night out and she want's to drink she can just feed him the stuff she has frozen already and pump her milk for 12 or 24 hours after she drink's.

Logan start's to plan his and Rory's 1st wedding Anniversary. He decides he's going to buy her some Jewelry and hide it in the house before their anniversary and then spend the day at home with her and Finley Then take them shopping and have her pick out a new dress or outfit and then he will have Who ever is available to watch finley surprise her and tell her to put on something nice and fancy and then he will take her Out to dinner and stay the night at a hotel, since Finley sleeps threw the night. Logan Picks the Carlyle restaurant at the rosewood hotel and book's the honeymoon suite.

He call's Lorelai and ask's if she's available to watch finley over night on November 26th so he can surprise Rory with a night off and she says "I will make myself Available for my grandson". He also starts looking up idea's for New years and a valentines day trip.

"Hunny do we have anything planned for our Anniversary?"

"Yes Ace I'm going MIA to everyone and taking the next day off and spending both day's with you and Finley and maybe we can do some shopping on the day, Why do you ask?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you had anything big planned"

"No I just feel like spending a day with our little family alone"

Rory almost seems disappointed, She was hoping he was thinking about doing something romantic for just the two of them and a bottle or so of alcohol and that's why he liked the idea of her pumping and freezing her milk when her breast's where so full they hurt. But Logan say's he hasn't planned anything big to celebrate but she wont say it because she doesn't expect it and Logan feels bad for the deception but he knows she will love the surprise.

2 weeks later November 25th

Logan Wakes up at 6am to make Rory breakfast in bed and Forward's his and Rory' cells too the house phone, Turns the ringer's off on the house phone's and changed the answering machine message to say "Sorry you have reached Rory and Logan's Voicemail, We are taking a personal family day, If there's an emergency please page us on our pager's"

Logan makes Rory her favorite breakfast that he make's Chocolate chip Blueberry pancakes, Black Coffee with a side of Him

Rory Wakes up to the smell of pancake's and Coffee, Logan can hear her waking up, So he takes her pancakes and coffee into her and say's "Good Morning Ace, Hope you slept well"

"Good morning Hun, Thank you for breakfast"

"Once you're done I have one more surprise for you"

'Ooooo Ooooo Can I have it now?"

"No you have to eat first, Mrs., Impatient" and laugh's

"Oh No fair" She says with a pouty face

"Hey you do the same to me sometimes"

"Fine, I will wait"

"Good"

Rory finish's her Pancakes and Coffee

"Go rinse off your plate and cup and put them in the sink and meet me in the Office"

"OK"

Logan rush's off to the office and get's ready for her to come into the office