Part 8

Logan and Rory drive over to meet the real-estate agent at the first house they are looking at today,

It's a 4 floor 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom, with a den and breakfast nook, Its an older brick row house, No elevator.

Logan and Rory like this house but decide not to take it because of how many set's of stair's it has and they both know the less stairs for Rory and him to climb daily the better.

The second home they look at is a 3 level 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, with a den and outdoor pool, They discuss and like the home but would like to keep looking too see what's available.

The third home they look at is a 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom, two level pent house, with a small library, a den, a small gym and an office, Plus a gated pool in the backyard. Rory say's she loves the house and Logan does too, So they put in an offer and wait to hear.

"Logan, How long do You think it will take to hear if we get the penthouse"

"I hope we know by tonight, I gave them a good offer, I even said I would pay extra for them to move fast and I don't think they will turn it down if they want to sell."

"I really hope we get it, I'm already picturing how to decorate our room and the nursery, I'm even picturing a library full of my books"

'I hope we get it too, I just want to see you happy and this house is perfect for us, It has everything we wanted"

Logan and Rory walk to a café close to their hotel to have lunch and the real-estate agent call's to tell them that the sellers are motivated to sell but they are asking for more to move sooner, like another $25,000 to move within 15 days.

Logan and Rory discuss this and They decide to counter offer asking price, plus the original 10% above asking and another $10,000 to move in 15 days. They accept!!!!

Rory is happy and says to Logan "Well I guess we have to start packing our things and get them ready to go into the new house, So I guess we start in London at your apartment there?"

"Yes, I will book our flight to London tonight, We can spend a week there and we can start packing and do a bit of shopping while we are there and then have everything shipped to New York, so it can be delivered on December 30th. Then we will go to your moms and your grandmothers house's and gather all your stuff to be moved to New York for the 30th also"

"A week in London will be great, Don't forget we have a doctors appointment on the 27th of December"