Part 26

Rory choses a dark brown skirt and White low cut V-neck blouse, She knows Logan loves it when he wears this blouse and on today of all day's she will wear something he loves seeing her in, She pairs it with tan knee high 6" heeled boot's and a light tan hat. Logan has picked out a pair of black pant's with a tan and light blue sweater and pair's it with black socks and shoe's.

While Logan get's dressed she can tell he's watching her get dressed.

Rory Put's her white v cut bustier that make's her breast's look incredible and even larger then they already are on under her shirt, Then sit's on the bed and put's on nude thigh high stalking's, Logan cant resist but kiss her because she is turning him on again and she knows it and he doesn't try to hide it, Rory puts her garter belt on And Logan get's down on his knee's to "help" her clip them on, But he brushes his hand long her upper thigh a few time's while he straightens the lace on the top of her stalking's, She know's he's doing it on purpose because she's decided incase they find themselves somewhere and feeling in the mood to fool around a bit he can just lift her skirt up and enter her, they used to do it on the subway all the time when she was first pregnant, He would just slip her skirt up in the back, Undo his zipper and enter her while he held her waist and let the motion of the subway so all the work, they didn't exactly climax but they got what they needed to last them till they could, Now they have Finley and have done this once on the sub way, She just bend's over a bit and pretends she playing with Finley or talking to him and the stroller plus with conveniently place coat on logans arm hides the fact that he's deep inside her and the jiggling and rocking of the subway does the work.

Once they are all ready, including having finley dressed is a cute outfit it's about 10am and they decide that they are going to go for a walk to the café around the block from their house and get a coffee and a snack before they grab a cab to some of Logan's favorite boutiques to take Rory shopping in so he can buy her an amazing new outfit for her surprise dinner and night away.

Once they have gone into the second boutique Rory find's a cute dress that can either be dressed up for fancy or dressed down for casual with just a few accessories. It's a short white sweetheart cut, empire waist dress with a black sash, she find's a black shawl that would look perfect with it to add if she was going from a day to night look, The next store the go into is a shoe store, Rory find's a cute pair of black knee high wedge boots and a nice pair of nice black high heels that have designs made out of crystals and she knows both pairs of shoes would look good with the dress she bought. They also find themselves in a children's boutique where Logan and Rory cant help but find a few really cute outfit's for Finley and look at all the cute baby girl clothing, Rory see's a cute little baby dress and Logan see's the look in her eye's and whisper's "Soon baby soon" and she knows that he means they will have a little girl soon to buy all the cute clothing for.

Once they are done shopping they catch a cab home and arrive around 2pm, They settle in to do some relaxing on the couch and Finley keeps pulling at her top trying to get to her breast's.

"I guess the big guy want's a snack" Logan says with a snicker

"Well if hes anything like mommy he will hunt the source of food down" Rory say's with a laugh

"If he's like daddy he want's to play where he eat's too" Logan said with a wink and a smile

By the time Finley has finished eating it's just about 3 and Grandma Lorelai should be showing up any time to start off the surprise.

"Hon what do you feel like for dinner tonight?" Rory asks Logan

"I'm not sure why?"

"Well maybe we can order in tonight, watch some romantic movie's and drink some wine"

"Ya I'm sure we can do that"

Suddenly there is a knock at the door, Rory answer's it to find her mom with her arms wide open saying "SURPISE!!!"

"Mommy, What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you to Go get dressed for a night out"

"Why"

"Don't ask question's just go put something pretty on"

"Fine"

Rory goes and put's her new dress on and decides that she will wear her new shoes with it also

"Should I dress casual or fancy?"

"Not telling you"

"Fine"

She decides to grab her shawl incase she get's col, she goes to put some jewelry on when Logan walks in the room with a velvet box with a diamond necklace, Earrings and bracelet in it

"Ace I bought you these I think you should wear them tonight"

"Oh Logan they are beautiful, Did you have this all planned?"

"Yes, you know I couldn't let our first anniversary pass by without doing something extra special for my wife"

"So where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise"

While Logan quickly changes into a nice suit with black tie and fix's his hair Rory decides to wear her hair up in a simple up do

"Mom thank you for helping Logan with this surprise, It really means a lot that you came all the way here to watch Finley so I can have some time out baby less"

"Rory it's your first anniversary and he's my grandson, its a big deal plus I will use any excuse to see my only grandbaby and get you out having a good time"

"Thank you again Lorelai" Logan say's before him and Rory walk out the door

"So what are we doing?"

"Ace, Be patient, You will see"

"Ok, I will enjoy being surprised"

"Good that's what I want"

They get into the car Logan has on tab with HPG and they get to the restaurant

"I always wanted to eat here"

"I know Ace that's why I made reservation's"

"Oh Logan I love you so much"

"I love you too"

While they where at dinner Logan had Finn going to the house to grab the overnight bag, the bottle's of wine and champagne and the breast pump and taking it up to the hotel suite that Logan got to surprise Rory with. Once they were finished with desert Logan lead her up to the hotel suite. Rory saw the bottles of Champagne and Wine on ice and saw there was a whole plate of chocolate dipped fruit and marshmallows. It was perfect

"You got us a hotel room too?" Rory said excitedly

"Yes, Your mom had Finley for the night and I thought we could drink a little, Champagne or wine your choice"

"Oh Logan you thought of everything"

"Well you deserve it all, You have done so much this past year and everything has gone by so fast I wanted a night you could just relax"

Rory knew that she could just pump and throw her milk out so she chose to indulge and drink champagne because it really brought her back to back to her grandparents wedding renewal when she grabbed a bottle and took Logan to another room to hook up, She knew how she get's when she drink's champagne and she know's it's going too be a good night.