Part 7

Home from the honeymoon

Logan and Rory land in New York after their honeymoon is over so they can house hunt, They head to the hotel that Finn arranged for them to have a suite in while they are in town, They drop their luggage off and head to the restaurant in the hotel to meet up with Finn.

Finn said "Seeing Logan so happy and settled down makes me want to think about slowing down and finding someone to settle with"

Logan and Rory are both shocked by what Finn is saying because he is the free spirit, no one can hold him or put him in a relationship kind of guy.

Rory and Logan tell Finn all about the honeymoon, Well the part that was out of the bedroom at least "We went swimming, shopping, ate at amazing restaurant's, Went to amazing club's and met some nice people who where on their Baby moon."

Logan told Finn about Rory's Hormones causing her to almost not let him leave the bedroom the whole time and she couldn't keep her hands off him even when they did leave the room.

After dinner

Logan and Rory went up to their room for the night, They have appointments too look at a few places in the morning and then have a full day of shopping and Rory being spoiled, not that she knew he was going to spoil her.

Rory and Logan went to get into their Pj's but Rory got distracted by Logan's body and she Started to kiss him, Rub her hands all over his chest and back, and Logan's response was to kiss her all over her body starting from her mouth all the way down, They slowly crept towards the bed and laid down and he kept kissing down further until she moaned in pleasure and he worked his way back up to her neck while he looked for her opening so he could enter her slowly and gentle to tease her a little bit more, Logan loved driving his wife wild and she loved it too, she knew it made him happy. Rory whispered into his ear "Faster, Harder" and moaned wildly, he loved it when she moaned, it turned him on. And he always let her climax before him. Once finished they got into their warm Pj's and crawled into bed to watch some movies until they fell asleep, Rory would always fall asleep in logans arms because she felt so secure and safe.

The next morning

Rory Wake's up and rolls over to say good morning to Logan but he isn't there, She gets out of bed and searches the suite for him, She find's a dozen long stem rose's with a letter, She read's the letter

Good morning My wife,

I thought I would let you get your rest, I am doing some running around. Call me when your awake.

Love your Husband Logan.

Rory Call's Logans cell

Hey Ace, How was your sleep?

It was great, Where are you?

I just thought I would do some last minute errands, I will be back at the hotel in 15 min, Get dressed and I will order us some coffee and breakfast, How does that sound?

It sounds Amazing, See you in 15.

Logan come's into the hotel room, Holding something behind his back,

Rory asks Logan "What do you have behind your back?"

"A surprise for you, Do you want it now or after breakfast?"

Now please.

Logan hand's her a cute little stuffed teddy bear, that's Holding a little blue box, Rory Open's The box to find a charm bracelet, with 4 charms on it, a Heart charm, a baby charm, a ring charm and a bride and groom charm.

Rory looks at Logan in shock and starts to cry and hugs him saying its beautiful, He tells her that over their life together he will add another charm to her bracelet for every milestone in their relationship.

They hear a knock on the door, It's room service with their breakfast. Logan lets the man bring in the cart and tip's him.

Rory and Logan sit at the table and eat their first breakfast in New York as a married couple.

Rory call's her mom to let her know they are back

Hi Loin fruit

Hi mom

How was the Honeymoon? did you even leave your room?

Mom...I'm not telling you that.... But yes we did, when i had the energy to get out of bed\

Oooooo Dirty

It's not like that fully mom, It was hot and I'm Pregnant and the baby is taking so much of my energy.

I know sweetie, you did the same to me. So where are you right now?

Me and Logan are at a hotel in new York.

Why are you in new York, extending your honeymoon?

No, We decided that he's going to move to the New York location So we are house hunting.

Well that's good, you will still be fairly close but far enough that grandma cant just stop by unannounced.

Yah that's what we thought too.

So what's your plan for New York, are you going to look for a job or just stay home?

Well mom that's what i wanted to talk to you about also

Ok well go on

Well Logan said I can have my pick of jobs at the newspapers the family owns, But I told him I want to get a job on my own merit not because I'm a Huntzburger now, So we talked about me going by a different name for the paper, and I was wondering if you think Luke would be ok with me using the last name Danes.

Well I don't know, I'm sure he would be ok with that about i hand you the phone and you ask?

Ok sure, Hi Luke I was wondering if I could use your last name to write with for whatever newspaper i get a job with.

Well of course Rory, You are my step daughter and it would make me proud to see you name on the paper.

Ok thank you Luke, Can I talk to my mom again?

Yes here she is, Hey mom, did you hear that he's ok with it.

Yes I heard, So what are you going to go by Rory Danes?

No I'm going to go by the name Leigh Danes.

Well that's a great name to use.

Oh and the best part about whatever paper I work at as a reporter, I can work from home when the baby comes.

Well that will be great, But hard at the same time if you start right after the baby is born.

I know mom.

I was going to take the first 3 months off and we where it goes from there, I may end up with a really good baby and get into a good schedule, if not then we will see it goes in time.

Well that's great sweetie, At least you have a plan.

Well, me and Logan are going to go Look at a few places so i will talk to you later ok,

Yes sweetie talk to you later, wish you luck on your hunt.