Part 15

21 days pass April 29th

Logan and Rory head over too see Finn and Stephanie's new apartment

Logan Knocks on the door

Finn answer's "Hey huntzburger's come in"

Stephanie Wisk's Rory away to show her the nursery

"Wow, your nursery is beautiful Stephanie"

" I know, Finn had it painted while we where at your baby shower, he really does have good taste, I just wish we could have a mural painted on the wall like your nursery but the earliest we can get anyone in is 3 month's and that's cutting it too close"

"Well maybe Logan and Finn can do something together"

"Ya we should ask"

"Hey Logan Hunny, come check out the nursery"

Logan walk's down the hallway to the nursery

"It is looking good, You just almost need something on that wall"

"Ya we have been thinking about it but no one can do it for at least 3 months and thats cutting it to close to my due date"

"Well I'm sure we can get something done before then between me and Finn"

"Could you really? That would be great and we would appreciate it so much Logan"

"Finn would do anything for me and my little family and I will do anything for him and his little family"

Finn say's "Yes Logan you are a great artist, I'm surprised you didnt take up art in school"

"Ya right, Mitchum wouldnt let his son the hair to Huntzburger publishing group be an artist, No I have to take over the company"

"Well I suppose your right on that"

Logan and Finn discuss what the mural should be of, They finally agree upon a mad hatter theme and they go off to the hardware store to get all the pain and supply's they will need.

While the boys where away the girls caught up on a;; their pregnancy stuff.

"Me and Logan are doing really good, Baby is growing and as you can see I'm growing a lot, I actually have to go buy some bigger maternity clothing I'm expanding so fast"

I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat I have to go shopping soon, I almost want this baby out just so my belly stops growing"

"I'm not ready for this little guy to come out yet, I still have to fill his dresser and stock up on diapers and wipes, We also haven't figured out the name yet"

"I will be happy once this mural is painted, We will finally be able to finish the nursery"

"Ya a finished Nursery really is a blessing, then you know you can have the baby at any time and your ready"

"So have you and Logan Picked any names you agree on?"

"Ya we have the name's It's just the order we are going to put them in that we are having an issue with, We have the first name but the two middle names are the problem"

"Oh what are the name's?"

"Logan and I decided we are going to wait until he's born to confirm the name, You know in case we change it"

'Well thats understandable, you may see him the first time and think he look's suited to another name"

"yes, that is possible. So have you and Finn picked out any name's yet?"