Part 20

Two day's before Finn and Stephanie's wedding august 24th

Stephanie, Finn and little Lorelai went to the dr's today, they called and if they could do the 6 week check up early because of the wedding. She and Finn where happy with the way the appointment went their daughter was doing well and Stephanie was clear to have sex once she felt ready.

The Huntzburger penthouse

Rory was busy packing and getting things ready for the trip to New Hampshire for the wedding before Logan got home from work, She was so happy that Finn and Stephanie found their happy place and where getting married and that Logan had friend's he could talk to and hang out with that were going threw the same life changes as him around the same time, She never though that the group would ever be at the same place at the same time when she told Logan she was pregnant never mind once they had gotten married.

Rory does a little bit of writing before Logan get's home from work while Finley sleep's. She is still working on her book really getting into detail of The Gilmore girls life journey, as life went on she had more to put in her book. She decided that she would start with when her mom found out she was pregnant with her all the way until the day Finley was born, Life's full circle (Minus a few detail's like the affair's)

Logan get's home and greet's his wife on the couch before he head's into their bedroom to change out of his work clothing and into something more casual.

"Hi Ace, How has your day been?"

"Great, I figured I would get a bit of writing done while Finley slept and I waited for you, How was your day?"

"Good, all I could think about was getting home you and finley and starting this long weekend away for the wedding"

"Well I packed everything we should need while we are there, All that needs to be done is to have everything loaded into the SUV and we are ready to leave in the morning"

"Ok, I Will load everything before we go to bed"

Logan Order's in dinner, He knows Rory is on a roll with her writing and she has been taking any chance she get's to either write be book or write her freelance pieces for the New York Times and he doesnt feel like cooking. When Finley woke up Logan went and got him from his crib, changed him and Rory fed him while she ate, She gotten really good at eating while she breastfeeds him and she doesnt spill anything on him. After finley Has finished eating Logan places him into his bouncy play chair to play for a bit while mommy and daddy cuddle on the couch.

Logan and Rory watch a movie and a few show's before it's time to feed finley again, Once he has finished eating Logan places him into the crib for the night.

Logan started grabbing everything to load it into the car so they could leave early in the morning, Once he was done he came upstairs' to find Rory Standing in Nothing but a Sexy Bustier, Thigh high stalking's, a garter belt, sexy panties and a pair of black Stiletto's, He knew what she had planned to do before bed, and she knew he loved seeing her in nothing but lingerie. She walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss and asked "So do you like what you see" and bit her lower lip

"Mmmhmmm you know I do" He reply's with a big grin on his face, She walk's Him into their bedroom and seat's him onto a chair, then start's to give him a lap dance to get him all riled up, she knows that she has all night since Finley started sleeping threw the night.

Rory does her lap dance, she slowly removes her Bustier to expose her breast that she knows he cant keep his hand's off.

"You can look but you cant touch yet"

"But I want to look and touch, your driving me wild"

She put's her breast's in his face to tease him a little, and that drives him even more wild.