Part 21

The morning of the wedding August 26th

Honor and Josh arrived around 8am, to get ready for the wedding as they where both in the wedding party. The 5 girls and the two babies had a car take them to the salon to get Mani & Pedi's and get their hair and makeup done, It took them about 3 hour's. While the girls where out at the salon the guy's where having a few drink's and talking about a plan they had made a few weeks before to make sure it went off perfectly, they planned every detail. When the girls returned They went into one of the two small meeting rooms the Inn had and got dressed, While the guy's where in the other room getting dressed also.

While they got ready Stephanie's family arrived and came into the room the girl's where in too see the bride.

They did their final touched before heading out to take the picture's that Stephanie and Finn decided they would do before the ceremony because the lighting would be best around this time of the day.

The guy's where in the garden first and the Photographer had the guy's stand in a line facing away from where the girl's would be walking up so he could get the reaction shot of Finn seeing Stephanie in her dress for the first time.

The girls walk up and when they are about 5 feet from the guy's they stop and the photographer tells the guy's to spin around, He get's the best photo's of all 5 men seeing their women, But Finn's expression was the best in them all. In one photo he had a big grin on his face, in the second his mouth was wide open and In the last he had a tear rolling down his cheek. He Walked up to Stephanie and kissed her and the photographer got that shot also. They continued on with all the photo's and even got a few of Finley and Lorelai all dressed up as the flower girl and ring berror.

One all the wedding pictures where taken came the fun part, the plan.

The five guy's brought a chair and sat their lady on it then began to sing marry you by Bruno mars, The girls all though this was very sweet to serenade them on Stephanie's wedding day. The song stopped and the guy's walked up the the girls and each grabbed a hand as Colin tripped, But he didnt really trip it was a distraction so he could grab the ring from his packet and get down on one knee in front of Rosemary.

"Rosemary you make me so happy and I never thought I could ever feel this way about another person, But here we are expecting a baby and I love you both with all of my heart and soul, I would like to ask you if you would like to spend the rest of your life with me living life to the fullest as my wife" Colin said

"Yes, Of course I want marry you, I didnt think you wanted to marry me" Rosemary said

"No, the guys have know I was planning this from the time I found out you where pregnant, I just wanted to give us some time and have the perfect moment, The guys and I asked Stephanie if they would be ok with me asking today after the pictures and she said of course"

"So thats why she was acting funny all morning, I thought it was just nerved of her wedding day"

"No it was mainly knowing what was coming for you" Stephanie said

"So you knew this hole time while we have been at the inn that he was going to ask, even hearing my fear's?" Rosemary said

"Yes and I was trying so hard not to ruin the surprise you have no idea" Stephanie said

"Omg guy's your all amazing"

They guy's and Stephanie said "Anything for family"

The ceremony

Finn stood at the alter waiting for his bride to arrive.

First came Lorelai being carried by Stephanie's mom, Then came Finley being carried by Rory and Logan (They handed finley to another of their friends who was sitting down), Then Colin and Rosemary, Followed by Robert and Juliet, Then Honor and Josh.