Part 9

The boy's are helping Logan Sort threw some box's and pack last minute things away, When Finn Find's a box in Logans Closet And opens it only to find Bra's and Sexy panties, and he asks "Would these happen to be the wife's Pantie's or are they garbage?".

Logan Tells Finn "Stop looking and touching the content of that box, those are Rory's" Finn just says "Mmmmmm you lucky man Logan"

Logan tells Rory that Finn found The box she has been looking for since she went back to stars Hollow.

"Oh Finn, Please tell me you didnt look threw that"

"What does Logan mean you have been looking for this box since you get to stars hollow? Have you not been wearing panties since you moved out of your place in Brooklyn?"

"Yes Finn, I have been without my panties for month's now, is there an issue, I know you have gone commando more then a few dozen times over the years"

"Why No my love, I like it when a pretty lady doesnt wear panties under her dress, makes it much easier for me to have fun. But I probably should say that near your husband he may get jealous"

Logan Yell's across the room Jokingly "Finn you better not be hitting on my wife or talking about her panties" and laugh's

"No Logan I wouldn't dare.." Finn let's out a laugh knowing Logan Knows he wouldn't ever touch Rory.

Rory Let's out a laugh and goes to her suitcase and puts some panties in her bag and then tapes up the rest of the box to send to New York, then she goes back to writing more of her book.

Rory cant help but love the best friend's of Logan as much as they love her back, She knows that they would do anything for her and Logan.

Logan Look's around his London Apartment, and say's "Well it looks like we are all packed and ready to have everything picked up to be shipped"

Logan Asks Rory "How are you feeling, Do you want some dinner and then see what trouble we can get into or do you want to just eat and relax?"

"Logan I think dinner and some trouble sound's great right now, I kind of want to have some fun after the whole Odette thing"

"Well dinner and stir up some trouble it is. Come on boy's lets get ourselves into trouble"

Rory Offers to be their designated driver as she cant drink, She will also make sure they don't get into too much trouble tonight

The boy's are happy that even if Logan is married that he has a wife who still lets him have fun, Join's in on the fun and keeps him happy.

Colin, Logan, Finn and Robert all decide they are going to have some drinks, Logan doesn't have as many as the boy's but he's still having fun. Rory and Logan have fun sitting back and watching the boy's strike out with ever girl they talk too, We both know they probably aren't going to find their OTP in a pub while they are drunk, never mind have a relationship that last's past the morning.

The next morning Rory wakes up to the smell of coffee and pancakes, Logan is sitting at the table drinking his morning coffee and reading the news paper when he looks up and Say's "Good Morning my beautiful wife, would you like coffee and pancakes?"

Rory Grabs a cup of Half calf coffee and a few pancakes and joins Logan at the table.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go do some shopping before we head to the airport to go home"

"We don't need to go shopping, we have done a ton of shopping we have so much stuff that's in box's being sent to new York that we couldn't pack in our luggage"

"Well there you go ace, We need more luggage, maybe matching husband and wife luggage, What do you say?"

"If I say we can wait till new York will that stop us from luggage shopping?"

"No, Only the best eaupoean luggage is in Europe"

"Fine we can go luggage shopping, But only luggage we will need, no extra "Just incase" stuff"

Logan looks at Rory and say's "Yes dear" and Rory knows just by the tone in his voice he is fully intending on buying the extra just is case stuff anyways.