Part 11

The next morning

Rory wakes up to Logan just laying in bed looking at her with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning Ace, How did you sleep after last night?"

"Good morning Hunny, I slept very well last night, I think I tuckered myself out."

"So, What would you like to do today? We have the HPG Annual New years Eve party Tonight and everyone is dying to meet you."

"Well I think I should try to find a dress, it seems my clothing is either shrinking or I'm developing a baby bump" She says with a laugh

"Well My dear, I think we shall go shopping and find you a dress"

"Let's start out with coffee and breakfast and then we will go to the mall for dress's"

"Yes Breakfast sounds good, But we aren't shopping at the mall today, We are shopping at a special place I know"

"Oh Logan, you dont need to do that you spoil me too much"

'Ah but my dear Ace, You are worth being spoiled and treated like my queen because you are"

Logan and Rory find an amazing red and black dress for the office party that she can wear a few more times before her baby bump get's too big.

At the Office party

Logan and Rory Arrive fashionably late due to Logan and Rory having issue's keeping their clothing on at home. Those hormones are sure strong.

Mitchum Call's Logan and Rory over too a few men he was talking too

Logan and Rory greet his Mitchum "Hello father" "Hello Mitchum" 'This is my son Logan and His wife Rory, He will be taking over the office starting Monday", Logan Greet's the men "Hello, I'm glad to meet you all"

Rory and Logan walk around and talk to a few people at the office party before they sneak out of the party.

"Logan where are we going we just got here"

"We made our appearance, we can go do what I really planned for the evening"

"Oh and what's that?"

"A surprise for my lady"

"Well you just full of surprises"

"Always good to keep you on your toe's"

Logan and Rory arrive outside a hotel in New York

Logan Grab's Rory's hand and takes her to the elevator and uses the key to the penthouse.

When they get to the Penthouse they find 2 gorilla mask's on the counter with a note "Put me on and come outside" so they put the mask's on and walk outside to find 11 men in suit's and 11 girl's in gown's. and are given a glass of champagne and Rory gets sparkling cider, They all line up one guy to one girl, Take their mask's off, Link arms, Say "In Omnia Paratus" and drink from their glass.

Rory asks Logan "Is there a stunt tonight?"

Logan reply's "Yes there is, But dont worry, It's not dangerous and dont have to participate if you want"

"Well I cant wait too see what the event is"

Finn, Colin, Robert, Stephanie, Rosemary and Juliet all walked up to Logan and Rory, The girls where shocked to not see any baby bump on Rory, they where also a little bit sad. She told them "There is a small bump but this dress hides it very well"

Stephanie Asks Rory when her due date is and Rory say's "July" and Stephanie reply's with "I'm due in September"

Rory, Logan, Rosemary, Juliet, Colin and Robert all look at Stephanie and ask her to repeat what she just said "I'm due in September" Every one looks at her Like your pregnant and she laugh's and Finn walk's over to her and gives her a hug.