Part 12

Logan Head's out for lunch and his secretary Look's at him funny knowing what just happened in his office due to his slightly messy hair and not so straight tie, and she say's "Aren't you married" and he reply's "Yes, I'm going to go meet up with my wife for lunch I will be back in an hour, if you need me call my cell" His secretary doesnt realize that was his wife in the office.

Logan get's to Café Mocha and he tell's Rory about his secretary looking at him strange asking if he was married, he knew that she had no idea Rory was his wife and probably thought he was already having an affair so soon into his marriage. Rory laughed

4 weeks pass

At Dr. Frank's office for Rory's 16 week check up

Rory checks herself into the doctors office with the nurse then sit's down next to Logan and wait's to be called

Rory Huntzburger "The nurse called"

Logan nd Rory walk into the exam room with the nurse and she's told the usual for her check up, So Rory get's ready for the Dr While Logan talk's to her belly telling the baby to co-operate so mommy and daddy can see if youre a boy or girl.

Dr. Frank walks in at the end of Logan's speech to the baby and just lets out a little chuckle.

"Well I'm going to do the usual measurements and then we will see if we can find out if we have a girl or boy coming"

Dr. Frank does the usual internal scan then asks what they think they are having, The both think It's a boy, He turns the screen for Logan and Rory to see and it's a boy!!!!!!!. Dr frank asked how many copies of the picture would you like?

They say 6.

Rory call's her mom to invite her to the gender reveal party this Saturday

"Hey Loin Fruit, So do you know what the baby is?"

"Hi mom, Yes I do know"

"Well come out with it"

"Mom we are calling to invite you and Luke out for a gender reveal party"

"But cant I know now?"

"No Mom"

"Damn, How about now?"

"No mom, I will see you Saturday"

Rory also call's her grandma, lane, Paris and the other girls and invites them.

Logan calls his mom, dad, sister and the buy's to invite them to the party.

Saturday comes for the gender reveal party

Everyone is waiting for the big reveal but first they play a guess the sex game

Paris say's Boy

Lane say's Girl

Lorelai say's Girl

Emily say's girl

Stephanie say's boy

Juliet say's girl

Rosemary say's girl

Colin say's boy

Finn say's boy

Robert say's boy

Shira say's girl

Mitchum say's Boy

6 votes for Boy and 6 votes for Girl

Logan and Rory inform them that 6 of them are wrong on the gender

they all ask But who's wrong? Is it a boy or girl?

Rory think's she knows why the boy's say the baby is a boy, They want to pass the next generation of LDB onto him and Mitchum Hopes for a boy so Logan can Pass the company down to him one day.

Logan and Rory hold the knife to cut the cake that reveals the sex.

They pull out a blue piece of cake and say IT'S A BOY!!!!!

Every one is ecstatic, Logan get a little boy to pass down the family name.

A few hours later everyone But the boys and the LDB girls left.

After the gender reveal

Finn decided he wanted to make s toast "Too the future Baby boy Huntzburger and member of the Life and Death Brigade, May he live life to the fullest as his parents have done In Omnia Paratus"

Everyone raised their glass "In Omnia Paratus"

The 8 of them gathered around the poker table and played a friendly game of Poker.

Logan starts to talk to Finn and mentions now that they are bringing the new generation of LDB that Colin and Robert had better catch up fast, Rory and Stephanie Laughed and agreed that their grandchildren would be more likely to be in the LDB with Colin and Robert's Kid's. Rosemary and Juliet said dont make too big of a bet on that. They looked at Rosemary, Juliet, Colin and Robert, And Logan asked "Is there something your trying to reveal??"

The girls Both reply together "No" quickly as Colin and Robert give them a strange look thinking they may have some new's that the boys have not been told.

Stephanie and Rory go inside all of a sudden to talk privately and decided they they are going to walk to the closest store that has pregnancy test's and buy a bunch and get Rosemary and Juliet to take them to ease the mind's of Colin and Robert, But first they are each going to pee on one for the girls to prank the guy's with.

Rory calls Juliet and Rosemary into the house and let them in on the plan, both girls agree it would be a great prank, So Rory and Stephanie each take a test and hide it in the bathroom and them come out to the balcony and tell Colin and Robert that they know they suspect something so they want to prove to them they aren't pregnant. Rosemary goes in first and pee's on her stick and switch's it out for one that was already positive, she leaves it on the counter and then Juliet goes and does her test and switches hers out and puts the positive one on the counter.

They wait 2-3 min and go back in and grab the test's and they both act like they are in shock when they come out and show the guy's they are positive, they are both crying and saying sorry to the guy's and the guy's actually comfort them and dont freak out as much as everyone expected, Then they go back into the bathroom and grab the real test's laughing at the guy's saying it was a prank, but they didnt look at the test's. Logan and rory notice right away. A very faint second line. The girls both freak out for real now and decide they are going to take a second test for real now.

3 Minutes pass since rosemary took her test and Colin sitting with her rubbing her back saying either way it will be fine even if they aren't anything but friend with benefit's it will all work out. They look at the test and it say's pregnant 2-3 weeks. Colin actually smiled when he saw the test, but he tried to hide it from everyone, Colin say's they will confirm it tomorrow when a clinic open's

It's now been 3 min since Juliet took her test and Robert hold her hand awaiting the results, They flip the test over to see Yet another faint line but a little bit darker this time. Robert say's that he and Juliet will be going to the same clinic to find out for sure, But he also has a faint smirk on his face and the guy's all caught it. Juliet just keeps saying her parent's are going to kill her if she's pregnant before she's married.