Part 57

November 8th 2020

Rory and Logan interviewed a few Nanny's and finally set on one a nice girl names Elsa who had been the childcare provider for a family since she was 16 but was no longer needed on a full time basis as all the kids where in school now.

She was Amazing with the kids and was up to being a full time live in nanny.

Elsa was great with Baby Elias, Finley and Lore, they all seem to love her to bits and she loved the fact that Rory and Logan where usually around if the kids needed something she couldnt provide for them like being breast fed for baby Elias or kissing a boo boo for Lore and Finley. Some times she would even handle Robert and Juliet's two kids for a few hours so the couples could go on a double date, She was truly amazing with all the kids. Within the week of Elsa being hired she had moved in and settled very well into her job, Rory started working with Logan to help keep him on track if not ahead of schedule and they got a lot more family time together, Including more time to see Mitchum, Gwen and Honor, josh and their kids.

12 months later November 26th 2021

Logan and Rory where celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary with their families and they announced she was 3 months pregnant with their 4th child who was due in may, Everyone was ecstatic and some had the hoped it would even the girl vs boy ratio and others where just happy. Elsa was still their Nanny and the kids where very attached to her even Robert's, Colin's and Finn's kids loved her.

Finn and Stephanie where expecting their 4th baby in mid February, it's a boy to be named Alexander Mitchum Fellows.

Colin and Rosemary where expecting another set of twins by new years day, a boy and girl to be named Rose Lee McCrea and Matthew Colin McCrea.

Robert and Juliet where expecting their 3rd baby in July but hadn't announced it yet, They chose to name the baby if it was a girl Blue Rose or if it was a boy Christopher Mathew.

Lorelai and Luke had another baby together 2 week old Emilia Leigh Danes who was a complete surprise as they where both in their 50's when she was born.

Rory was working on another book about going from Lorelai "Rory" Leigh Gilmore single women to Rory Huntzburger mother of 4 and wife to Logan Huntzburger CEO of Huntzburger Publishing Group and Party coordinator extraordinaire.

Rory found out that Her father had a 3rd daughter awhile back and has been bonding with her ever since, It turns out she was the mystery girl from the LDB event that Tristan Dugrey's brother was about to hit when Logan stepped in, That's how Rory knew the name she saw some folder with her name on it with the details of how they paid off the mothers family to keep the child a secret and how the child came about, Christopher never did fully accept the child as the mother had purposely gotten pregnant trying to get him to marry her but he wasn't conscious when it happened and it was classified as rape in the courts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I needed to finish this story and I have been working on a few other projects. I finally got the idea to tie this story up like this.