CHAPTER 1

June 21, 2016

"Margie, are you going to file a candidacy for the Student Election?" Sir Ephy-our accounting teacher asked.

"Eh? No Sir, I won't." I honestly stated. Me? Wth. I barely go out and I hate being a center of attention then they thought I will run for election. No way!

"Okay then, I am choosing you to be a Comelec Comissioner."

"Sir?" Come again? Did i heard it right? I don't know what to say. I was shock and out of words.

"You together with Daisuke and the other 3 senior high school student." he added. "This will give the two of you benefits. In your graduation, you will receive a certificate a d a medal because of being a comissioner. Another you're going to be part of the student council automatically. I am expecting the two of you. Later after your classes, we will be having a meeting."

He didn't even let me say a word. I sighed.

I looked at Daisuke. He's a transferee and we're not close. I am hoping it will be ate julie that I'll be working with but sadly ate julie and most of my classmates will run for a position on this upcoming election.

Napilitan akong pumunta ng office ni Sir Ephy. I don't want to disappoint him.

I saw 2 boys sitting on a chair and Sir Ephy and Sir Clayton were sitting infront of them.

May tatlo pang bakanteng upuan and I guess that's for me, daisuke and the other senior high.

I am not familiar with the two boys. Senior high.

"Let's just wait for Miss Delante." sir Ephy said. I guess the Delante he was referring is the senior high.

A moment later, a girl entered the room. By the look of it, she maybe in twenties already.

She sat on the only vacant chair.

"Okay, I think everyone is already here so we will going to start the meeting. First and foremost, you maybe are wondering why of all the students here in the Campus the five of you were the one chosen." Sir Clayton started.

I was listening intently. This is me when someone is talking. I'm quiet and doesn'talk everytime I am with the people I am not close with.

"We are the chosen ones, alright!" the funny guy said.

They laugh in unison while I stayed quiet and intently listening. Call me weird or Kill Joy but what should I do? This is how I grow up. This is me.

"We choose the five of you with the consent of your teachers and advisers. They endorsed the five of you." sir Ephy said.

"Before anything else, we have to choose a comelec chairman. So we will let you introduce yourselves and choose the one you think who'll be the best suited."

"Hi, I'm Mary Jane an ITMAWD1 senior high student." the girl introduced.

"I'm Daisuke . Tourism and Events Management Student."

"I'm Margie, also a Tourism and Events Management Student." I introduced myself.

"So hello everyone, I'm Wilco Josh an ITMAWD1 Senior high student." said the funny guy.

"My name is Carl Dominic, a CCTECH2 senior high student."

"I suggest that the Comelec Chairman should be a tertiary, it's either kuya Daisuke or ate Margie." Josh said. He called me ate!

I know that he is older than me. I am the youngest of all the tertiary in the Campus, people often thought that I am a senior high or a high school student.