♡01♡

"let's get him!"

"no he's cuter!"

"hyung let's get him!"

"hurry and make your minds kids." jin says as he keeps looking at the friendly hybrids.

there was one in the back playing by himself his white tail coming from behind kept coming in front of his face.

he giggled and puffed his tail again and again. "hyung let's get that one." the youngest amongst said as they pointed to the cat hybrid with the white fur.

his ears perked when they saw all six boys pointing at him. The hybrid got flustered and turned around.

jin also liked the hybrid, how easily he would get so shy was absolutely adorable.

"yes sir we'd like that hybrid."

________

after filling out so much paperwork they finally got their hybrid.

his name was namjoon, and loved to be scratched between the ears and loved the color white.

oh how he loved to read and listen to music.

the small hybrid slowly came out from behind the guard's back and gave a look to the guard.
The guard just smiled and encouraged him to go see his new owners.

namjoon was very small about 5 foot or so, he was petite and wore a very large white sweater with black shirts and some converse.

"bye namjoon have fun!" The guard said as he walked to his new found masters. "bye jihyunie-hyung! i'll miss you the mostest!" he said running back to give him one last hug.

He ran back to the others waving good bye and the guard waved back.

"hi cutie!" The one with slightly orange hair said.

"h-hi." the hybrid said shyly waving at him.

"youre so cute honeybun!" The one with dark hair that had slightly purple hue said and picked up the small boy.

namjoon was only about 110 pounds but he was strong.

"put me down please." namjoon said as the guy only smiled and set him back on the floor. There were 2 other guys and namjoon bowed to them.

"hi!" He says showing off his dimpled smile.

"You're such a cutie!!" they duo said on unison.

"t-thank you masters." He said as his cheeks turned pink.

the boys lead him to a small van and they all hopped in.

namjoon was in the middle of blonde and pink hair guy.
The blonde one was making faces and making namjoon laugh as he was getting use do being around them.

maybe this will be his perfect home.

_________

this book is so cute and fluffy I can't even . Yes I changed the weight come at me