♡17♡

slap! one hit

slap! 2 hits

slap! 3 hits

namjoons hands were all red and he had puffy red eyes .

"that's what bad boys get when they throw bottles at their master's girlfriend." yoongi said give another harsh slap on his hands, and namjoon wailed.

he pulled back his hands by reflex and started sobbing into the pillow.

yoongi's girlfriend left a long time ago and the others had to work all day until six today. it was only 2:30 and namjoon was stuck with yoongi all day.

"thats what you get you slut." yoongi spat . " i'm going out with my girlfriend and you better not leave." yoongi said slamming the door behind him.

namjoon heard the jingling of keys and the car pulling out as he stared at his swelling red hands .

he never thought yoongi would do this too him. namjoon started to think that yoongi just started to lead him on.

he started to sob into his pillow his legs curled up into a ball and pulled them up to his chest, slowly falling a sleep.

-------

"baby."

"get away from me."

"baby, its me."

"no its not!"

"namjoon open your eyes!"

namjoon eyes shot awake, and his hands still burned under his blanket.

he looked to the side to see hoseok staring back at him with those dark brown orbs. "baby, are you okay? you were crying while you were sleeping." hoseok said wiping the excess tears out of namjoon's cheek.

"im ok . i just want a hug." namjoon said as hoseok gladly gave him the warmest hug he ever gotten. namjoon bathed in hoseok's warmth as hoseok presses kisses on namjoon's head.

"come one lets go downstairs, jin is cooking and yoongi is there too." hoseok says as namjoon's face drops.

"um..tonight can i sit next to you?" namjoon says as hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"yeah baby, whatever is fine with you." hoseok says as they both get up from the bed, namjoon hiding his hands in his pockets, and walking downstairs with hoseok.

he saw yoongi on the couch with his gummy smile, and he started to walk over to namjoon but namjoon only moved away.

"baby? whats wrong?" as yoongi tries to get namjoon again but he grips harshly on hoseok's shirt.

hoseok didn't know what was wrong with the two, but he wanted this to stop.

"yoongi, namjoon doesn't want to be touched." hoseok says as namjoon hides behind his back.

the trio all walked to the kitchen, yoongi had worry written all over his face.

"today we are eating meat." jin announces as everyone takes their seats.

except for the usual racing for the seat next to yoongi, namjoon took the seat between hoseok and taehyung.

he let them both feed him the delicious food as yoongi was just toying with his.

several minutes passed and namjoon did the dishes with jin and yoongi was sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for namjoon to curl up by his side like every night after dinner.

when namjoon arrived out of the kitchen he glanced at the tv then back at yoongi. his favorite show was playing, but then there's the guy that slapped his hands until beet red.

namjoon, the stubborn kid, decided to walk up stairs without a word to yoongi and went to hoseok's room to chill with him.

and little did he know yoongi was following him again.

------------------

you can still ho ho ho children that was just the beginning ;)))

mommy loves you all

yall:

ME: