♡24 ♡

Unedited

"what game baby?"

"a game like-"

" hide and seek that would be fun!" yoongi says out of nowhere scaring the both of them.

"y-yeah hide and seek." taehyung says stuttering looking at joonie.

"but I thought you were going  out with-

"yeah that's canceled, I'm going to be with you guys today." he says grinning at namjoon but namjoon just pouts and climbs off of taheyung .

"So who's counting?" yoongi asks positioning himself on the couch while namjoon pouted at taehyung .

taehyung gave yoongi a glare and looked at namjoon .

"um, I'll count  ." namjoon said as yoongi smiled at him .

"of course baby, me and taehyungie will go hide ." yoongi said taehyung with him to go hide somewhere.

Namjoon closed his eyes and began counting .

"One"
"Two"
"Three"
"Four"
"Five"
"Six"
"Seven"
"Eight"
"Nine"
"Ten!"

"I'm coming hyungs!!" he said searching around the house for the both of them .

he walked into the kitchen . "hyungie?" he asks walking around the island and the dining table .

they weren't there .

"Hmph, maybe I should look in the living room!" he said running in the living room.

he looked int the shoe closet, the vacuum cleaner closet and even the big toy closet they kept his toys in .

"maybe upstairs ?" he said his tail swaying as he speeded up the stairs .

he pressed his ears against Jin's room door to hear nothing .

then to hoseok's, then to jungkook's .

he stomped and crossed his arms . 'I can't find any of them' he thought to himself .

until he heard smacking sounds behind the walls .

he slowly put his ear next to yoongi's bedroom door to hear nothing . then to his room door, to also hear nothing .

taehyung's door was at the very far end of the hallway but the corner .

namjoon slowly crept to the door to see it cracked open . he poked his eye tho right the tiny crack to see both yoongi and taehyung half naked on the bed .

yoongi on top of taehyung . "I saw what you did there with namjoon." yoongi said tugging on taehyung's cock .

taehyung moans lowly as yoongi's eyes stared deep back into taehyung .

"it's not like he wanted you anyways ." taehyung chuckles .

yoongi tanks harder and taehyung's eyes rolls back .

"he'll want me soon enough." Yoongi says engulfing taehyung lips .

namjoon's eyes widen at what he has seen and runs away from the room and down the stairs, nearly tripping on his own tail and jumps on the couch .

he lands face first and clenches the pillow .

he can't wait until his daddy comes home . he just wants cuddle and watch movies but the two upstairs are fucking like there's no tomorrow.

he looks at the time as it reads 3:30 and he's starving.

he goes into the kitchen to see food on the table . his mouth waters at the sight of it .

he finds a note written by jin on the table .

Bye guys
I'm going out to see my old friends and have a little get together, I'll be back later around 7 please eat this food so you guys don't starve why I'm gone . Make sure joonie eats you punks or imma kick ya ass .
Love Jin

namjoon smiles at the last part and slowly unwraps the food to get delicious smells .

He saw it was his favorite, black bean noodles and quickly got a plate and started putting some in making sure to leave enough for the other two .

Luckily Jin hadn't left a long time and the food was still kinda hot .

namjoon brought the plate to the living and decided to watch cartoons while he ate on the coffee table .

he quickly changed the channel to Pororo and sat happily .

he ate happily until he felt as if his stomach was going to pop and washed his own dish .

he grabbed an apple juice cartoon and continued to watch until he heard someone knocking on the door .

"Who is it?" he said using his big boy voice .

"um- I'm here for yoongi !" the female pitched voice said on the other side .

luckily he wore his big boy clothes except for his little clothes .

He felt as if he grown a little taller as he opened the door .

"hello." He said to the girl .

She was quite petite, except something was off about her . her scent was different, it was unusual to namjoon but he pushed it back to his head.

"I- uh he's kinda busy, would you mind coming later ?" he asks as she pouts.

"alright that's okay see you later I guess, oh ! what's you're name ? I usually get one of the guys to open the door, you seem knew." she asks politely.

"uh- Namjoon, may I get yours also?" he asks as she giggles .

"call me minseo. I guess catch you around namjoon."  She says as Namjoon watches her walk away and catches a glimpse of her behind .

too see a, bunny tail?

-
Votes : 15

826 words😤😤♥️ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIG WORK IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER I JUST SJSJNSJSJSJ I'm so tired guys but hopefully you guys liked this and YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY SO MANH VOTES SO MANY VIEWS SHJANAMAKAAKK I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY I DO
Guys I'm crushing again and I'm in panic I don't want to get hurt I just don't wANT TO

826 words😤😤♥️ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIG WORK IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER I JUST SJSJNSJSJSJ I'm so tired guys but hopefully you guys liked this and YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY SO MANH VOTES SO MANY VIEWS SHJANAMAKAAKK I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY I DOGuys...

Also enjoy a picture of my ugly face because no one likes it on my Instagram 😤😤😤😤😭♥️ anyways night love you ♥️🌙