♡ 28 ♡

" it's time to go to sleep baby." hoseok said as namjoon rubbed his eyes.

"o-okay daddy." namjoon yawned as hoseok picked up the small boy and carried him into his room.

he lays him gently onto the bed and covers him with the blanket.

"no, daddy please sleep with namjoonie." namjoon whined making grabby hands towards hoseok.

hoseok, of course, couldn't resist the cutie in any way.

"okay okay baby." hoseok said smiling down at the hybrid, it's ears flattened and drooped with sleepiness.

hoseok climbed into the bed with him and spooned him as the two of them fell into dreamland.

-

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!" jin literally screamed.

"why do we have to be up so earrllyy." namjoon said rubbing his ears and sitting up with his eyes half open.

"we're going somewhere today baby." jin said pulling his suitcases from behind him.

"roadtrip?" namjoon asks as jin nods .

the hybrid got up excitedly and hurried to take a shower as hoseok still lay on the bed half asleep.

"where ARE we going Jin?" hoseok questioned .

"to the beach, we need to stop staying in this house. and I need a tan I look like a vampire." Jin said looking at his skin.

"alright I'm gonna get ready and pack joon's clothes." hoseok says as he gets up rubbing his eyes and getting up from their tousled bed.

jin leaves the room to make breakfast for everyone before they leave.

-

"if you don't get your fat ass off of me jimin I'm hyping to kill you." Yoongi huffed as everyone attempted to get inside the car but everyone was being complicated .

" I told you to scoot over but you didn't listen!" What's so cool about the middle any way." Join said moving over to the window seat .

" I always signing the middle dumbass."

"quit it guys, and stop cursing before Joonie catches the habit." Jin said turning the car on.

"yeah dumbass!" namjoon said quite gleefully pointing at the two behind him.

"Kim namjoon I'm going to take away your stuffed animals if you curse again." Hoseok says looking at him in disappointment.

"I'm sorry daddy." Namjoon said as his big eyes gazed at his so called "daddy" as hoseok just smiles.

"It's okay kitten." Hoseok says giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Alright off we go." Jin says pulling out their drive away .
-
This was awfully shitty but hey I updated . Miss me ?

edit- I'm not going to edit this because im lazy as fUCk and the errors are funny lmao