♡15♡

typos/unedited 

namjoon fell asleep through the second half of the movie.

it was nearly dinner time and all of the members were here except for taehyung because he works overtime.

"wake namjoonie up." said jin coming out from the kitchen  with the apron still on.

hoseok softly nudged him with his elbow. namjoon stirred in his sleep. he opened one eye,and lazily looked up at hoseok.

"baby it's almost time to eat.everyone is here already." he said as namjoon got up at the word everyone .

at that namjoon knew yoongi was home. he got up and followed hoseok into the dining room.

he saw yoongi and smiled widely and quickly took the seat next to his favorite hyung as hoseok took the other seat beside him.

"hi baby, how was your day?" yoongi asked as namjoon smiled brightly.

"it was really fun hoseok hyung,jimin,and kookie took me to the park!" he said in excitement.

yoongi gave him a thumbs up and his mouth watering from the food that was just placed on the table.

"today we are eating udon." jin said as jimin and jungkook helped carry the other bowls.

namjoon thankfully slurped up the noodles from  his bowl.

he smiled gleefully towards jin .

they all soon finished and namjoon put his bowl in the sink trying to wash it but hoseok was too fast for him and washed it for him .

"come watch a movie with me joonie." yoongi says patting the space beside him .

namjoon gladly took the seat next to one of his favourite hyungs .

he curled up next to yoongi as everyone else went up stairs, bidding good nights to the two on the couch.

"what are we watching ?" namjoon asks as yoongi searches through netflix

"Every kid is special or something like that." yoongi replies and clicks on the show.

though there were funny parts but namjoon nearly  cried when he found out the kid had dyslexia .

the movie ended but namjoon offered to watch another one because it was way too early to sleep.

he picked this one that had some weird title. 'Fifty Shades of Gray' which the poor boy thought was about colors .

yoongis eyes widened . "are you sure you want towatch this ?" he asks namjoon as the hybrid nods .

half of the movie namjoon soon new it wasn't about colors anymore.

the small but very visible tent was in his pants. he was sweaty and didnt know what to do .

he couldn't touch his pee-pee now, even though the sweat that ran down yoongis face was a sign .

namjoon could see the tent that formed inside yoongis pants as well.

namjoon slowly, seductively, traveled his small hands towards yoongis crotch .

yoongi gulped, he couldn't function correctly .

everything happened too fast . he felt a pair of lips melt onto his own . namjoon kissed him slowly, sensually.

yoongi pulled the small boy's body closer to his, sitting him on his lap, cupping the nice firm ass namjoon had.

yoongi's lips soon traveled down namjoon's neck, not sucking so hard to leave marks but enough to make namjoon moan blissfully .

namjoon rutted against yoongis thigh .

"yoongi-h-hyung ." namjoon moaned as yoongi took off his shirt and trailed kisses down his chest to his cute tummy .

"you're not gonna call me what you called me the other night?" yoongi asked whispering into  the hybrids ear making him shiver.

yoongi grinds his thigh more into namjoon's crotch as he lets out another moan.

"m-master please." namjoon whines against yoongi's legs, pulling at the olders shirt .

yoongi swiftly takes off the shirt and starts to unbutton namjoon's pants . he sees thst namjoon wore the pink panties he bought for him the other  day .

"youre so pretty baby ."  yoongi says carresing namjoon's legs .

"baby youre wet." yongi points out the wet spot on namjoons panties, and pumps the latters dick through the soft cloth .

namjoon moans lowly as his whole body feels warm .

"m-master m-more." namjoon whines .

yoongi smirks pulling down the panties  to his ankles.

the hybrid's dick sprung up leaking with precum from the teasing .

yoongi teasingly licked the tip which earned himself a moan from the latter.

yoongi kitty licked around the slit making namjoon moan loudly .

yoongi couldn't believe the others would hear them . the walls were built to the right thickness and were practicality sound proof.

soon yoongi engulfed namjoons dick and slowly took in the hybrid.

tne sinful noises coming from the hyrbid made yoongis dick harder, if even possible .

namjoon wasnt too big or too small . but  yoongi was still bigger .

"m-master a-about t-to-"

namjoon was cut off by a pop and wet fingers slowly entering him .

he moaned loudly as yoongi already found those bundle of nerves that made him feel so good .

once all 3 fingers were in namjoon was a shaking mess, begging to be filled and fucked .

"baby what do you want ?"

"i want master's fat dick inside me." namjoon says as his foul language turned Yoongi on even more .

yoongi took off his pants swiftly and gave his dick a few pumps before slowly entering the hybrid's warm heat .

namjoon moaned loudly finally getting what he wanted.

yoongi went slow . he always went slow, he was careful  and loving when it came to this .

he slwoly started picking up the pace, watching ad the hybrids sweaty hair was bouncing on his hesd and his face contorted with pleasure .

yoongi soon found himself on the bottom and namjoon on top .

"i-i want to ride you." namjoon said then slowly sinking down onto yoongis dick.

he moaned loudly, bouncing on his masters.

yoongi  was  truly having a scene.

he started to kiss again on his neck area, and slowly pumping namjoon's dick .

"y-yoongi so g-good !" namjoon nearly  screamed as the pleasure was increasing .

"yes, baby you  feel so so good." yoongi says as namjoon releases wonton moans .

yoongi already feels the heat in his stomach rise . he doesn't  pwant to come yet, namjoon hasnt came yet.

he grips namjoons hips but not too hard, and bounces him faster on his dick .

namjoon screams feeling the heat  from  his stomach getting closer and closer .

"m-master im coming !" he yells as he spurts out the white substance from his dick and comes all over yoongis  hand and chest .

yoongi comes after one, two, three thrusts and released inside the smaller  carefully laying down on the couch with his dick still inside of him .

"i love you master"

"Master loves you more sweatheart"

-

That was wow just wowo.

this a gift for being inactive