♡02♡

the hybrid was soon inside the owners home and all four of his masters were surrounding him with his bags.

"wow!! this is really big!" namjoon said scurrying around and looking through one of their big windows. "i never had a home this big." he said sitting on the couch.

"ok joonie, now you've just got in and all but, you need to help us unpack your things ok? come on we'll show you your room." said jin.

the five males lead him to his room, which was a plain white with a queen size bed. there was a closet and a dresser. and a flatscreen hung from the ceiling facing the bed.

namjoon looked in awe and playfully jumped on the bed. he quickly got off looking at the five males with his suitcases.

he reached for both and smiled "thank you masters." he said giving them all  kiss on the cheek. he knew he'd love all of them for  a long time.

"just call us if you need any help joonie." they said and quickly left the room.

namjoon sighed and opened up the case that had his clothes in and pulled them out and nearly placed his underwear in one of the drawers and his pants in another.

once he got to the bottom drawer he got something he never saw before. there were packages of things and a bottles of scented liquid and a thing that looked liked his own pee-pee.

and that scared the shit outta him. "masters!!!!!" he practically yelled backing away from the drawer. of course he didn't know what those stuffs were, he was too innocent.

"what's wrong baby?" hoseok was the first to show. "what's that thing in the drawer?" he said pointing at the wide opened dresser drawer. hoseok took a peek and his face flushed pink. 

"t-they're nothing baby, just put your shirts inside the closet." he said stomping out of the room to get a bag to put those things in.

"what happened to joonie?" yoongi asked as hoseok passed. "someone forgot to take the condoms out of his drawer." he said grabbing a black bag from the cupboard.

"that was Jimin's job not mine." he said. "where is he any way?" hoseok asked as the latter just shrugged his shoulders and exited.

hoseok came back into the room taking whatever was left in there into the bag and tying it up securely.

"hoseokie?" he heard the small voice asked but the body that belonged to it was no where to be found.

"namjoon baby where are you?" he asked as  giggle followed. "you have to find me!" the hybrid said again.

"come out come out wherever you are!" hoseok playfully said as he checked behind the curtain just to see nothing.

"namjoonie, I'll find you!" he said again. the hybrid was in the closet behind his suitcases. he tried his best not to giggle.

"awee i can't find him.i guess i'll go to the living room now." hoseok said faking his footsteps and closing the door.

namjoon felt as the coast was clear and carefully came out of the closet. he was startled as he was pulled into a hug and landed on the bed.

"you're no fun!" namjoon said as hoseok lay beside him on his bed, the hybrid pouted. hoseok laughed and pinched his cheeks. "come on baby jin-hyung is cooking dinner, want to help me set the table?" he asked as the hybrid nodded vigorously and they exited the room together.

___________

Fluff fluff fluff flufff