♡ 29 ♡

Once they arrived at the hotel, chaos was everywhere.

Jimin fell inside the pool as well as his suitcase. Taehyung was lost somewhere within the distance and namjoon broke his favorite sunglasses he brought with him.

Jin was on the verge of yelling at everyone because of the fact they were still trying to get to the rooms but it was taking forever.

"Yoongi, please go find taehyung while I try to get these room cards." Jin says as Yoongi huffs and walks off to find him.

Namjoon gets fidgety and starts playing with hoseok's fingers and smiles.

"Daddy when are we gonna go to the room? I'm tiiired and I want nappy's." Namjoon whines and tugs on Hoseok's shirt.

"Soon baby, jin-hyung will get the card so we could get in the room." Hoseok says looking down at the hybrid with a twinkle in his eye.

The front desk is full of people trying to get everything situated.

Finally the man with a vest hands jin a blue room card hands it hoseok.

"Please take him to go pee while I go help find Taehyung." Jin said sighing and leaving all the luggage s with them.

"We're gonna have so much fun baby!" Joseph said happily as namjoon smiles gleefully as they all loaded themselves in the elevator.

"Me and kookie here are gonna go to our own suite so I can dry my clothes and hang around a bit." Kim in says as jungkook just agrees.

The elevator stops and everyone takes their own separate ways waiting for the rest of them to come back.

namjoon jumps on the bed repeatedly almost hitting his head on the ceiling.

"Baby if you don't be careful you're gonna get a concussion and won't be able to play in the pool." Hoseok said laying out the suite cases on the floor.

"But daddy this is fun and I'm bored." Namjoon says still continuing .

"Baby I thought you wanted nappies?" Hoseok said trying to get everything settled a nd organized.

"I don't want nappies anymore, I want to play and eat." Namjoon said rubbing his tummy giving Hoseok big eyes.

"Okay we'll eat whenever everyone comes back. Maybe Jin-hyung will let us go to the pool later." Hoseok said laying on the bed next to Namjoon's.

"Okay daddy." Namjoon said saying down right next to him.

"I love you daddy."
"I love you too baby."
-
This was such a filler ajjsjddjdj but anyways miss me ? AND WHY TF IS IT SO SHORT IM GONNA KMS