♡09♡

namjoon was on the floor playing a board game with his three hyungs.

"you cheated !" taehyung yelled as yoongi skipped a space that he was supposed to lose on. 

"no i didn't I simply just moved to a space that I liked better than that one." yoongi says crossing his arms.

"ok! no one cares, joonie your turn." jin says giving namjoon the dice.

namjoon swished the dice in his hands and rolled them out getting a double six.

he did a small fist bump because he needed to move those spaces to win the game. he hurriedly moved his piece and leaning on the space where it says "you win" . 

"i win ! "he shouts happily and hugs yoongi's neck as the elder giggles. "ooo what do i win?" he asks everybody as he unhooked himself off of yoongi.

"kissies!" taehyung says grabbing the hybrid and leaving wet kisses all over his face as the hybrid giggles in fits of laughter as the other two join in.

"i want to sleep." namjoon says yawning and sparking all over the floor as the trio giggles.

"and I thought it was yoongi who always liked sleeping." jin said getting a punch in the arm.

"anywayyy, go ahead baby."taehyung says as the hybrid made himself a fort of pillows and blankets and crawled in.

"someone sleep with me please?" he called from his fort. the trio almost tripped while trying to get up to sleep with namjoon.

even though yoongi was lazy as hell he dashed into that fort like he was getting some big medal. he slowly crawled into the cozy spot to see namjoon smiling at him it's his dimples.

he yawned tiredly and motioned yoongi to sleep with him. yoongi greatfully took the offer and cuddled into namjoon wandering into dream land.

meanwhile the taejin duo...

"namjoon sure does love yoongi." jin said taking a sip from his tea.

"i mean like not in a bad way ya know? but i  really wish I could spend time with the bud." he says motioning to taehyung.

"i mean we can't always get jealous right? he's all of ours we could do whatever with him." taehyung said swirling his finger on the rim of his cup.

"don't say that. that's like saying he's an object which he is not . don't objectify people." jin said knowingly looking at the time.

"i should make lunch wake the sleepy heads in about 30 minutes." jin said pulling out some flour and other ingredients to make pizza. taehyung nodded and exited the kitchen into the living room.

he hurriedly made the dough and stuck it in the fridge to rise then took it back out again to make the crust.

he sprinkled cheese and pepprioni inside the crust and glazed the uncooked crust with butter and spices and threw it in the oven.

now all he had to wait was 30 minutes and it should be cooked.

while he was playing on his phone he heard the door slam. "they really need to stop slamming this door." he mumbles getting up into the living room.

he sees a jungkook in his police officer suit sprawled on the floor. "oh jeez get up someone's gonna step on you."jin said kicking his side as he groans.

a sleepy namjoon pops out of the fort and rubs his eyes. "what was that loud sound?" he asks yawning slightly.

jungkook ran to the small hybrid and scooped him up in his arms. "there's a monster in here." jungkook whispers and namjoon's ears went flat. "really?" he asks eyes big and staring at jungkook.

"yeah and his name is yoongi-hyung!" jungkook says pointing at his groggy hyung and runs away with namjoon. yoongi got the jist and stood up chasing the two younger boys around the room. taehyung came in to join the fun too.

"ok guys enough playing it lunch time!" jin yells as the group of boys huddle into the kitchen to sniff the delicious pizza.

-------

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH JADJDJS I got like 30 notifications today and it was from you guys❤️ thank you for making this book HUGE. You guys brung this up to like 60+ votes !!! So I decide to update again today ! someone give me a name to call my readers, make it cheesy :) bye love you lots 

votes : 5