♡05♡

jin came down to see namjoon taking ingredients  to make whatever was on his mind and fruit.

"jinnie!!" namjoon yelled and engulfed the elder into a tight hug. jin laughed and petted the hybrids ears.

"what do you want to make joonie?" jin asks taking wisps and bowls.

"pancakes! the character ones like on youtube!" He says clapping.

before they started anything they heard foot steps. the foot steps belonged to a brunette namjoon didn't see on the first day here.

"who are you?" namjoon as studying the persons features. "thats taehyung baby, he doesn't come home until late that's why you didn't see him yesterday." namjoon made an 'o' shape with his mouth and giggled.

"can i call you tae-tae?" namjoon asks pulling on his hands. "anything you want cutie." his says holding the hybrids hand. he bent down. "but you can call me daddy in bed." taehyung whispered in his ears that lead a shiver down the hybrids back.

the hybrid blushed and removed his hands from the older. "come on tae-tae we are going to make pancakes!" he said pulling him towards the table full of eggs, milk, etc.

jin took some empty ketchup bottles and put the now fixed batter in them. he also took out two flat frying pans and put them on the stove.

"stand back joonie, it might be a little too hot ok?" jin said placing him in a chair behind him.

"jinnie! can you make me mickey mouse?" the hybrid said putting g on his best kitty eyes. "ok, baby." jin said taking the ketchup bottle drawing two ears and a big circle for his head.

he knew the hardest would be the details and tried his best. meanwhile taehyung was having his own fun. The "flower" he was going to make namjoon turned out to be and huge blob.

namjoon liked it any way and gave him a thumbs up. "I like it tae-tae!" he said giggling.

The two older males gave him the plate that piled the two pancakes. "who did it better?" jin as raising his eyebrows at taehyung.

"i like both! because you guys made it!" namjoon giggled hugging both of them.

his ears perked when he heard running in the kitchen. "im gonna be late for work." yoongi grumbled grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

his hair was a mess and his black bag was slung by his side. "its ok yoongi-hyung! Now stop making a mad face." namjoon said squishing the olders cheeks upwards.

yoongis face almost immediately brightened up. "ok baby, just for you." he said placing a kiss on the hybrids forehead making him blush. "ok, bye guys and baby doll." yoongi said rushing out the door.

namjoon waved bye and looked at his extremely jealous  owners. his ears flattened on his head at the hard  stares they were giving him.

"did I do something wrong?" namjoon asked in a small voice at the brink of tears.

the two finally broke the stare looking at the almost crying namjoon below them. "no baby no you didn't do anything wrong." jin said bending down brushing the tears off namjoon's face.

taehyung turned off the stove knowing there was more than enough pancakes and bent down to hug namjoon.

"you're such a cutie pie you know that?" he said pinching namjoon's cheeks as the latter sniffled. he nodded softly and looked up at him.

"ok, if you are a cutie pie don't cry. cutie pies don't cry  ok?" taehyung said wiping the last tear from his cheeks.

"eat before your food gets cold baby." jin said as the others came down stairs.

_______________

hope yall had a happy new year and merry Christmas ❤ 5 votes till next chapter❤